Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change

Discus and support Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag last night and now I can't recover my gamertag on my xbox 360 console. Everything else is fine including logging into my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottTHEscammeR, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change

I changed my gamertag last night and now I can't recover my gamertag on my xbox 360 console. Everything else is fine including logging into my xbox one, gears pop, xbox.com and live.com. I am getting error code 8007274C

:)

ScottTHEscammeR, Oct 6, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Even on the 360 on the guide screen does it show you under the guide box different choices for button pushes with one of them being the Y button to sign in?

If so on that screen hit the Y button and see if it allows you to sign in.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Scott,

Those solutions are all related to that specific error that you posted. Are you sure its that error and not something else? I just wanted to make sure before I posted something else. Thanks!
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Here are some solutions to that specific error code.

Solutions

Wireless Connection

Wired connection

Warning The following steps lower your security settings and make your network less secure from attack by malicious users or by malicious software. We do not recommend that you perform this procedure. However, we provide it for you to use
    at your own discretion. Follow these steps at your own risk.

1. Temporarily turn off the firewall on your modem or router.
    2. Try to connect to Xbox Live.
    3. Make sure the correct network ports are open on the modem or router. For a list of those network ports, see Network ports used by Xbox Live.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Ok so when you load up the 360 emulator on the one it immediately says that it is disconnected from xbox live.

When you pull up the 360 guide does it give you a choice to sign into an account at the bottom by hitting I believe the Y button if so try going that route with it.
Thema:

1. Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change - Similar Threads - Help signing 360

2. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  3. PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!: PC Gamer - Xbox live wont wo [img] rk signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help! 3dc5cc97-830c-47cd-b97b-68be98f2f9f8
  4. Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help: So I've tried closing then opening the program, I've tried reinstalling the program, I've tried restarting my pc and I've tried different internet connection but nothing has worked and every time...
  5. Need help with sign in on another Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with sign in on another Xbox: I made a family account for my son on my xbox. Just recently bought him his own xbox as well (both are xbox ones). Now i was able to sign him in on his own system but every now and then it kicks...
  6. HELP HAS my xbox 360 got a sign that tells people my IP address and left me vulnerable to this ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP HAS my xbox 360 got a sign that tells people my IP address and left me vulnerable to this ...: I don’t get how I keep getting kicked for not doing anything other than being stuck in a lobby where people other than myself are modding/boosting/cheating. I am recently back to gaming and there...
  7. i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help: i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help c723f9d0-05a0-4138-811f-c0b0a7b4c7c0
  8. Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help....: Very recently I changed my gamer tag, When I go to play a 360 game on the one when I try to sign in with a profile, it only has my old gamertag there, and tells me to redownload my profile with my...
  9. Please help... can't sign in to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help... can't sign in to 360: Got error code 8015D000 over a week ago & haven't been able to sign in to my 360 since. Signed in to account.live.com & did the "send a code" thing but still couldn't sign in to 360. Changed my...
  10. Help xbox 360 live wont work when signed in!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox 360 live wont work when signed in!: I've had this problem since 2/7/2014 which was yesterday where I was save and exiting minecraft xbox 360 edition and froze, after turning off my xbox 360 and turning it back on my profile no...