[Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

Discus and support [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xI FouleJo27 Ix, Jul 4, 2019.

1. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps.

C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est constamment hors ligne au vu des autres joueurs, et ma progression de jeux n'est pas non plus affichée, voire disparait, sur certains sites comme TrueAchievements,
    Gearsofwar.com ou même Xbox.com.

J'ai déj contacté le service client qui a tenté de régler le problème pendant au moins deux bonnes heures travers de différentes manipulations, en vain. Il se trouve que cette personne monter un dossier, et m'a dit qu'ils tenteraient de régler le problème
    d'ici quelques jours, je n'ai toujours pas de nouvelles. J'ai le numéro de dossier si ça peut aider.

J'aimerais bien avoir des nouvelles de la progression de ce problème ou même avoir directement un responsable en ligne qui puisse m'aider.

Merci.

[Translation - Hello, I post this post due to a concern I have on my profile for far too long.

It's very simple, my successes remain locked despite my progress in games, my profile is constantly offline in view of other players, and my game progression is also not displayed, or even disappears, on some sites like TrueAchievements,
    Gearsofwar.com or even Xbox.com.

I have already contacted the customer service who tried to fix the problem for at least two good hours through various manipulations, to no avail. It just so happens that this person is putting together a case, and told me that they would try to fix the
    problem in a few days, I still have no news. I've got the file number if it helps.

I would like to hear about the progress of this problem or even have a direct online manager who can help me.

Thank you.]

:)

xI FouleJo27 Ix, Jul 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

[Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

From what I understand. When you play offline nothing is saved. You need to be online to access the cloud. I'm not sure if you can save things to an external. I think so.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag from the console. Powercycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When you restart you can redownload your gamertag to see if that helps.

You should also check your Windows 10 devices to make sure your set as Online there.
  4. xI FouleJo27 Ix Win User

Hello, and thank you for responding, I probably forget to mention that I play only on Windows 10 and I do not have Xbox. I do appear online on my profil on Windows 10, but none of my friends can see me online, they cannot join me ingame or
    chat for exemple.
  5. LucGRUET Win User

Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

Thanks for answer but i doing nothing the game lost my progress and why i can see on my account xbox / microsoft my success 19 and my score 700/1000

The game save my success and score but not my progress ?? So the game don't save on the cloud it s just local ? I find nothing on onedrive ? so where the game save on the cloud

Merci pour la réponse mais je ne fais rien, le jeu a perdu ma progression et pourquoi je peux voir sur mon compte xbox / microsoft mon succès 19 et mon score 700/1000

Le jeu sauve mon succès et score mais pas ma progression ?? Donc, le jeu ne sauvegarde pas sur le cloud, c’est juste local? Je ne trouve rien sur onedrive? alors où le jeu sauver sur le cloud
  6. Titutieni Win User

Cannot Download Xbox Live Profile

Pour les Succès, ça me le faisait bien avant le problème de profil, pour ceux qui ont une Xbox One, remarquerons que leurs Succès ne sont plus compte quand ils re-téléchargent leurs profils, pas de panique, ils vous suffit juste de débloquer un Succès sur
    Xbox 360 pour avoir de nouveau votre Gamerscore au complet !!!

For Success, that I did before the problem profile, for those who have an Xbox One, notice that their success are more aware when they re-upload their profiles, do not worry, they'll just have to unlock success on Xbox 360 for your Gamerscore back full!
Thema:

1. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile] - Similar Threads - Help Succès bloquer

2. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  3. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  4. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  6. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  7. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  8. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  10. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...