Help to buy

Discus and support Help to buy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone guys.. i need help to buy a right controller that i can connect to my iphone with bluetooth. Model (1708) right ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sky1Fra, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Sky1Fra
    Sky1Fra Guest

Help to buy

Hello everyone guys.. i need help to buy a right controller that i can connect to my iphone with bluetooth. Model (1708) right ?

:)

Sky1Fra, Apr 27, 2020
  2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

Help to buy

any wireless controller you buy from the microsoft store has the ability to connect via bluetooth
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Help to buy

As long as the controller is the newer model you should be able to connect without a problem
  4. Sky1Fra Win User

Help to buy

Thank.. can i have the right link to buy this model please ?
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help to buy

Hi, you're right there, you can take the 1708 controller and connect it to a Bluetooth-enabled device like TV Smartphone PC. All controllers built before 2016 cannot be paired via Bluetooth because the function does not exist. Please also make sure that
    the latest firmware is installed on the controller
  6. Noahgriff Win User

Help to buy

Hello, you can pair an Xbox Controller via bluetooth to any device listed, see this link for information on how to do so and troubleshooting tips; t.co/xh7C60BHPD

I think it is any official Microsoft controller.
Thema:

Help to buy

1. Help to buy - Similar Threads - Help buy

2. I can not buy any game in the store, help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not buy any game in the store, help: Hi, I'm trying to buy a game in Argentina, it gives an error. [img] Smothing wrong with my acc. I tied the card to another account, it turned out to buy. thank 92ed5630-ec78-4660-b3bf-c2e945ace486
  3. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  4. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  5. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  6. help please do not let me buy things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please do not let me buy things: I want to buy something, for example, the deadly kombat 11 and it does not leave me, I need a solution, please 218393cc-bc92-4deb-85fc-e44d1cf40896
  7. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  8. I need help buying a microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help buying a microphone...: So i'm planning on buying the Blue snowball microphone but i'm not sure cause i don't know if i can use it on the Xbox One and i still haven't got an answer, so anyone can tell me the answer? If...
  9. Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but...: Help, well i put in my two £10 gift cards and I try getting gold but this happens and I cant seem to cancel it due to it not being there on the account.microsoft website please help me unsubscribe...
  10. PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x: It wont let me buy an Xbox one x, i already bought one but had to cancelled but nos it wont let me and it keeps saying that they cant proccess it and a error code TlfdH2jnKUm9VJUI...