Help to setup Minecraft Server on Windows

Discus and support Help to setup Minecraft Server on Windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, I have been looking to set up my own Minecraft server on my pc. but don't know how to do it and what resources are required for this process? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gulshan Negi, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Gulshan Negi
    Gulshan Negi New Member

hello,
    I have been looking to set up my own Minecraft server on my pc. but don't know how to do it and what resources are required for this process? I am not so technical but still, I can understand if someone recommends me a better solution because I am tired of watching videos on youtube regarding the setup, and every step I get stuck and no one is there to guide me. so anyone here can please guide me. I will be glad.

thanks

Gulshan Negi, Mar 1, 2021
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues connecting with your friends in Minecraft due to a network issue. Here are some great articles that you may find helpful for opening up your NAT type on
    your Windows 10 PC:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft <<< contains Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition management and help section

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft (1.7.0) - "Unable to connect to server" (Xbox One + Windows 10 Crossplay)

Hi JellyBean,

Thanks for your post, has Minecraft always been acting like this? Was there any point where your friend could connect to your server? Do try re-installation of the game on both ends and attempt to play together check out the links below for steps to do so.

How to re-install games on Xbox One

How to re-install games on Windows 10

I hope this information helps, thanks again.
Thema:

1. Help to setup Minecraft Server on Windows - Similar Threads - Help setup Minecraft

2. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...
  3. : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox: : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox my new Xbox will not hook up to my Wi-Fi it keeps kicking me back to the first screen of setup 7b5bc1ca-c58b-43cb-8528-46a2c59cd255
  4. Series X Account Setup - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Account Setup - Please Help: Trying to help walk my sister through setting up the Series X she bought her son/my nephew, but she's on the other side of the country so I can't physically take over and try to figure it out. In...
  5. New Xbox need help to setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox need help to setup: Hi after i power it on and select ‘A’ nothing happens so I cant finish the setup. Please help&#55356;� 6ccb6eca-d8d6-4d8e-a2ae-bef08573ad9b
  6. Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller: Has anyone been able to get xbox game steaming setup on a fire tv box while using a steel series stratus xl as the controller? I am getting an error when trying to connect to the xbox that...
  7. Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SaltyGamer77 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 360 Original Setup Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Original Setup Help: Have a Samsung HDTV that has no composite inputs, only HDMI. Original Xbox 360 only has cable with HD Composite and AV Composite outputs. How do I connect? Can't find an adapter that won't fry my...
  10. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?: Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless. bdd10a5f-681e-46a8-ae32-30c45a5d8bd1
Tags: