Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e)

Discus and support Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off. option to sent the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tw_960, Oct 7, 2019.

1. tw_960
    tw_960 Guest

I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off.

option to sent the power off twice. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

I've properly configured my Xbox to turn on my projector,, when I turn on my Xbox, but it won't turn off the . It only goes through half the command required to turn off the HD25e. There's a confirmation dialog
    that comes on the screen, requesting that the off button be pressed again on the remote in order to confirm shutdown.....?_?

IR Extension Cables

Xbox one s

Thanks

:)

tw_960, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

I don't know if it's an Insider Preview option, but my Epson Projector also requires two power off signals. I'm not near my console right now, but there should be an option to check if the signal should be sent twice.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you checked if in the projector settings you can turn off this request? so the projector turn off on first "power off" signal
  4. EndTheFeds1913 Win User

Turning off TV/Projector Optoma HD20

Please let me know how you configured your xbox one to turn on your projector. I have the optoma 8200
  5. elflechero Win User

I would also like to know how you got it to turn on your projector! I have the optoma HD33.
  6. x219c Win User

Hello,

This setting used to work for me until the new experience update... My Xbox would happily turn my projector, receiver, and cable box on and off with absolutely no problems, ever. I then updated to the new experience that added backwards compatibility and
    although everything else will turn on and off, my projector indicates that the power command has only been sent once. I have been connected to useless online chat people for hours, several times and have factory reset my console, done the offline system update
    tool, etc... I have wasted hours on this. I have turned the "send twice" option off, on... same thing. It seems to only send one command. I don't know if it's two commands, too close together, or if it's not sending two at all. I'm using an Optoma projector,
    the HD131xe, if it matters.
Thema:

1. Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e) - Similar Threads - Help Turning Projector

2. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!: Title basically says all, I played on my xbox like 2 weeks ago fine, but now, it won't even come up on the tv anymore and I've done all the reseting methods and the xbox turns on then when I...
  4. My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!: My xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo on. 3ec506be-08da-4abf-a239-9703ce96149d
  5. Xbox FAT won’t turn on after update, can anyone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox FAT won’t turn on after update, can anyone help me?: I have a FAT console, it started updating and turned off during the update(as usual i guess), now it won’t turn on. I reached regional assistance and they said that if it wasn’t a FAT version i...
  6. Help Xbox one S turns off by it's self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Xbox one S turns off by it's self: Please help. My xbox one S doesn't turn on anymore or better the power light is on but it doesn't show on tv and after a couple of second the console turns it's self off. Thank you for any help...
  7. My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!: Ok so for a couple months ive been having issues with my system making eject noises and turning on by itself after shutdown..so today as im on it kept freezing while i was on the dashboard and my...
  8. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!: Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was using it today and as im scrolling through the...
  9. My Xbox turns on for 30 seconds with no startup then turns off. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on for 30 seconds with no startup then turns off. Please help!: So my Xbox One S has recently started turning on with no display for about 30 seconds and then turns off. When it rarely does turn on, it just freezes and only allows me to turn it off with the...
  10. Xbox One si accende ma non si avvia. HELP[Translation-Xbox One turns on but won't start. HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One si accende ma non si avvia. HELP[Translation-Xbox One turns on but won't start. HELP]: L'xbox si accende ma non si avvia / il monitor non mostra nessun segnale. Il cavo HDMI è funzionante (funziona con un altro dispositivo acceso). Se tengo premuto il pulsante xbox di un...