Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e)

Discus and support Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off. option to sent the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tw_960, Oct 7, 2019.

1. tw_960
    tw_960 Guest

I have an Optoma HD25e projector. The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off.

option to sent the power off twice. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

I've properly configured my Xbox to turn on my projector,, when I turn on my Xbox, but it won't turn off the . It only goes through half the command required to turn off the HD25e. There's a confirmation dialog
    that comes on the screen, requesting that the off button be pressed again on the remote in order to confirm shutdown.....?_?

IR Extension Cables

Xbox one s

Thanks

:)

tw_960, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

I don't know if it's an Insider Preview option, but my Epson Projector also requires two power off signals. I'm not near my console right now, but there should be an option to check if the signal should be sent twice.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you checked if in the projector settings you can turn off this request? so the projector turn off on first "power off" signal
  4. EndTheFeds1913 Win User

Turning off TV/Projector Optoma HD20

Please let me know how you configured your xbox one to turn on your projector. I have the optoma 8200
  5. elflechero Win User

Turning off TV/Projector Optoma HD20

I would also like to know how you got it to turn on your projector! I have the optoma HD33.
  6. Earlydaze Win User

Help connecting my XBox to my projector - Should be working

I have BOTH an optoma HD600X-LV (720P) and just got a Optoma HD131XE (1080P). after about 2 years on my 42" LG tv my xbox 360 Slim would no longer connect by HDMI, however it did connect to my new 720p Optoma projector fine so i wasn't that bothered. However
    i have just upgraded to a Optoma 1080p projector and my xbox 360 will not connect the projector pauses on HDMI 1 the screen goes black for 10 seconds and then it cycles through the other inputs. My xbox one however will work on both and the 360 does play thought
    the 1080p but only when played through the xbox one with lag.

Any ideas on a box such as DVD player etc that has hdmi in and out that i can use to re-route the signal same as the xbox one without lag?
Thema:

1. Help Turning Projector Off with Xbox One s (OPTOMA HD25e) - Similar Threads - Help Turning Projector

2. Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image: Esta mañana, cuando salí de casa para ir al trabajo, dejar la consola está en perfectas condiciones, y más tarde, cuando intento encenderla pero ninguna imagen y el control no la detecta, después...
  3. help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...: help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my xbox for ten seconds and take out power plug nothing will work and my xbox is brand new looking forwed...
  4. Why will my Xbox turn on then off instantly? Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my Xbox turn on then off instantly? Can someone help?: My Xbox is turning on then off instantly. 0521b0d8-22b8-4465-aca1-66e4eafa4552
  5. Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help - Xbox One X turns on but does not display...: Hi there, So I recently bought an Xbox One X in order to play some games I recently got. However, as of yesterday I began to experience some issues where in spite of turning on my console (white...
  6. Please help my Xbox one has no signal when I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help my Xbox one has no signal when I turn it on: When I turned my xbox one off as i was done using and tried to turn it back on later it showed on the TV “No signal” however it is on and my controller won’t connect to the xbox, and it cant turn...
  7. Xbox One S turns on, power symbol goes dim and shuts off after 5 seconds... Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on, power symbol goes dim and shuts off after 5 seconds... Help!: When I turn on my Xbox One S it's power button goes dim and after 5 seconds of nothing happening it just shuts itself off.. Anyone know a fix to this? This is a brand new Xbox, I bought it about...
  8. can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...: can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried reseting it,restarting it and turning it off and left it for a hour can someone please help me?...
  9. X box one S shutting down after turning on Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S shutting down after turning on Please help: My X Box One S 1 TB version would automatically shutdown after its turned on. It gives me the start-up beep and in 10 secs its gives me the shutting down beep and turns off. I tried all the...
  10. HELP! My X[B]1X just turned into a big paperweight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My X[B]1X just turned into a big paperweight...: I would enjoy, perhaps... some sort of notice that there is an issue, rather than spending the last 1hour trying to sign in thinking I'm losing my mind. The status on the X box home page doesn't...