HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

Discus and support HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What to do about this.? I went to the Dollar General JAN 1, 2019 and bought 2 xbox live cards. The first was a $9.99 1 month gold membership card. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sativaguy420, Feb 14, 2019.

1. sativaguy420
    sativaguy420 Guest

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

What to do about this.? I went to the Dollar General JAN 1, 2019 and bought 2 xbox live cards. The first was a $9.99 1 month gold membership card. The second was a $50 xbox gift card. As the attendant rung them up he kept saying they wouldn't activate and
    had problems from them. Well he finally got it resolved. After a couple days JAN 3, 2019 I used the cards and it said this card in not yet active, please contact your retailer to activate this card. I went to my retailer and the same guy that sold them to
    me was very rudee. Told me they should work fine, that they was activated at the time of purchase. And to make matters worse i can't find my receipt. But they can run the card through their system and see it was purchased. Plus the guy even remembered me coming
    and buying them.!! So now I'm out $70..unless i can find some way to resolve this..! PLEASE,.! ANY AND ALL THAT CAN HELP WOULD BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED..! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL HELP AND INFO..!!!

:)

sativaguy420, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

Hiya Sativaguy,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

If it was me I would have shown him that it doesn't work by trying to redeem it on your phone then he probably would have believed you then.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

Hello there,

Actually, it is recommended to return to the point of purchase in discussing what can further be done in regards to this matter considering that this stems from the 3rd party site originally.

Please reach out to the 3rd party site, and reference the information you have provided. These 3rd party sites typically set the prices for most of their products, and can hinder the assistance provided by our support team.

Best wishes!
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

lol are you at the store now sitting there on your phone waiting to read back before you pick it up urgent? is it THAT URGENT? Is it the LAST ONE???? ahhhhh GRAB IT!
Thema:

HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.!

1. HELP? URGENT.! ADVISE.! - Similar Threads - HELP URGENT ADVISE

2. Defiance ( Urgent help please )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance ( Urgent help please ): Good day I play defiance on my PC and I have recently unpacked my 360 from the dark corners of my cupboard. I connect my gold account, but for some reason defiance is free across the globe...
  3. AYUDA URGENTE PARA CAMBIAR DE CUENTA EN WINDOWS 10[URGENT HELP TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    AYUDA URGENTE PARA CAMBIAR DE CUENTA EN WINDOWS 10[URGENT HELP TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT ON...: buenas, tengo una gran duda sobre un pequeño problema que tengo al tratar de iniciar con mi perfil en la app de Xbox para Windows, y es que cuando abro la app y le doy click en donde dice "iniciar...
  4. Urgently neeed help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgently neeed help: Hi, I recently bought a new controller for my old xboxone, it has never been set up and I cant get past the screen on the startup where you connect the controller, I have tried every solution on...
  5. URGENTE.AYUDA [HELP URGENT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENTE.AYUDA [HELP URGENT]: buenas.tardes.mi.XBOXONE.S.no.enciende.y.no.puedo.mandarlo.a.reparar.para.que.se.haga.valida.mi.garantia.me.dijeron.que.me.tengo.que.poner.en.contacto.con.algien.pero.esa.fue.la.parte.que.no.entend...
  6. Urgent help required

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help required: I recently unpinned my pinned screenshot on my feed that had 3k views 103 likes and 26 comments and I repinned it and it wiped everything but the view count how do I recover the likes and...
  7. Urgent help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Urgent help: For the past few weeks COD WW2 just randomly quits and refreshes game onto home screen. My Internet is fine as I've tried everything. Has this happened to anyone? I'm getting really fustrated now...
  8. Need urgent help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need urgent help please: Okay so Im writing this in discusion even tho I should choose support but when I do they just dont give am [Mod Removed] and nobody would reply. So I already made a post before about how my games...
  9. Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede: Hi, I myself have been playing Forza Horizon 3 on a pretty powerful pc for around 6 months by now, without any issues. However, in the last few weeks, I have noticed that when I load forza up, it...
  10. Blank menu, please help, urgent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank menu, please help, urgent: Earlier today I was playing Minecraft Xbox one edition and my account kept signing out, I turned my xbox one off, thinking it would help. When I turned my xbox one on it loaded the green screen as...