(Help) Wireless Display Lag (out of sync)

Discus and support (Help) Wireless Display Lag (out of sync) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Godzilla52, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:03 AM.

1. (Help) Wireless Display Lag (out of sync)

I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past three or so days the cast is constantly out of sync and tends to disconnect after a couple minutes of use.

I'm not sure what the issue is since both my PC and Xbox are up to date and my network is as stable as it's always been. Has anyone dealt with a similar problem and/or have any potential fixes to ensure the cast connects properly without lag or sync issues?

submitted by /u/Godzilla52
    [link] [comments]

/u/Godzilla52, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:03 AM
  2. Alexander Aston Win User

(Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

Might have found a solution switched the wi-fi network to 2.4G instead of 5G, it seems to be connecting fine now without issue.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alexander

Do you know if the wireless app or your Windows system (or any hardware component) received recently an update ?

If that's not the case, and to isolate a bit more the issue.

Please try connecting both Xbox and PC momentarily to a different wifi network.

For example share mobile via wifi hotspot and connect the devices in that way.

Also, tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this. In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings!
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Error C00D07C9

Hello unkinden,

We have a boatload of helpful steps for wireless syncing from Zune on our support page for

Syncing wirelessly from your Zune software

There are a lot of steps there, I would check that the ports are open that are described on that page, and also the steps below the error code that you are getting that is displayed on that page.

Give them a shot, and let us know if they help.
  5. Falkon(2) Win User

Calibrating Xbox 360 and a tv?

I agree that wireless controller lag can be a factor, but I believe that it is minuscule if not negligible and that post-processing done by a display is a much more significant contributor to non-network lag. Wireless controllers might have a delay between
    5-15ms whereas display processing can introduce a delay of up to 250ms.
  6. Mumbles786 Win User

Anyone having trouble with media player not working?

i am having the same issue. also dlna stop working and wireless display preview app lags
Thema:

(Help) Wireless Display Lag (out of sync)

1. (Help) Wireless Display Lag (out of sync) - Similar Threads - Help Wireless Display

2. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...
  3. Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?: In December of 2021, I purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset directly from Microsoft. The product came with 1 year of warranty service due to expire in December 2022. The problem began a few days...
  4. I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?: Each time there is an update, the Xbox 360 Pad Wireless Receiver is not supported. I love my old pad, and the dongle is fairly new. I just want to be supported, or to be informed if my device is...
  5. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  6. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  7. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...
  8. [Help] Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver Not Detected By Windows 10 & No Green Light????

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Help] Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver Not Detected By Windows 10 & No Green Light????: I have been using a Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver For Windows for years on my desktop pc which has has Windows 10 (64bit). Works great. I about to go on a trip and wanted to use the...
  9. Help me! Xbox wireless headset completely unresponsive will not turn off, or hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me! Xbox wireless headset completely unresponsive will not turn off, or hard reset.: I downloaded a firmware update this past week. played with the headset on my xbox for a couple of hours no problem. Then went to use it with my laptop. It dropped the bluetooth connection a couple...
  10. Xbox One wireless display app Galaxy S6 help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless display app Galaxy S6 help!!!!: hi all im going crazy looking all over the place for help on this, been searching for days but to no avail so have registered here hoping someone can please help me. I have an xbox one and...