Help with 3rd quest on Mays Xbox quest

Discus and support Help with 3rd quest on Mays Xbox quest in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; so I have my 1st and 2nd steps done for the quest but my 3rd one does not register that I have downloaded 2 games with gold games when I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Maxpain2003, May 18, 2018.

1. Maxpain2003
    Maxpain2003 Guest

so I have my 1st and 2nd steps done for the quest but my 3rd one does not register that I have downloaded 2 games with gold games when I have downloaded 3. Please help.

:)

Maxpain2003, May 18, 2018
  2. Croak7
    Croak7 Guest
    Not completing quest

Im having a problem with not achieving the download 2 games for mays Xbox quests

Croak7, May 18, 2018
  3. Croak7
    Croak7 Guest
    Not completing quests

Im having a problem with not achieving the download 2 games for mays Xbox quests

Croak7, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Mister Taurus Win User

Xbox Live Quests 3rd Quest

Hi there RainingEndavor,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. Can you clarify if you're seeing this issue with a title you previously owned or are these games that weren't previously owned by you on that particular account. Be sure to let us know, we're here to
    help. Thank you.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Quests May help

Hello,

10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quests May help

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

1. Help with 3rd quest on Mays Xbox quest - Similar Threads - Help 3rd quest

2. Xbox won't get past preparing console screen - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't get past preparing console screen - help: I was in the middle of playing a game when I got a notification on screen that local saves had an issue and I should clear my cache and resync saves with the cloud. When I clicked clear local...
  3. How do I leave beta minecraft please help

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave beta minecraft please help: How do I leave beta minecraft if I can't login to xbox insider? because I am to young please help. submitted by /u/cobebatman [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope: So my XBOX One X has had a few issues over the years. I fear hardware failure but before I consign it to the repair heap and spend £400 on a new one I thought I'd ask you kind folks for help....
  5. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  6. 3rd party webcam help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    3rd party webcam help: 3rd party webcam help I'm tryin to use a Logitech webcam for broadcasting on mixer with xb1. I have gone through my settings and enabled every setting. I have followed all instructions on the...
  7. 3rd support ticket and still no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3rd support ticket and still no help: I purcased an xbox 360 in december and it came with 2 codes..One for a 1 month gold membership and 1 code for a tomb raider download. Day after day I tried but was unsuccessful redeeming the...
  8. Console troubles, please help! 3rd post I've made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console troubles, please help! 3rd post I've made: Okay, here is what happened to me today. Took several minutes to load up and go to home screen, which it has been doing. I start playing Destiny, it's okay, but when I pause to look at menu, the...
  9. Xbox wont let me download the 3rd compatibility pack.PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me download the 3rd compatibility pack.PLEASE HELP!!!: Okay so here is what happens: I put in the game and it says press the a button to start, so i press it and then it says there is a new comp pack, so i start downloading it and i just let it sit...
  10. Flash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!: So we are having an issue that we can't figure out w/ our flash drive. We download a map pack for COD BO2 and it works fine, then if we switch games or turn off the console and try to play COD...