Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”

Discus and support Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I cant seem to be able to get ahold of anyone at Microsoft support so i am hoping someone can offer any advise/help/assistance. I received this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tonirenae, Nov 21, 2020.

1. tonirenae
    tonirenae Guest

Hello. I cant seem to be able to get ahold of anyone at Microsoft support so i am hoping someone can offer any advise/help/assistance. I received this email re my son’s Xbox account but its not telling me what he did. How can i talk to him and/or fix his
    inapporpriate behavior if they dont tell me what happened in detail? I am just completly confused with the lack of detail here.

:)

tonirenae, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

log in to the following site with the account affected, it should state what for but may not specifically say the actual offense, could be a communication band which could be swearing, threatening etc. they never give a specific due to people trying to
    find a way round it.

link
  3. tonirenae Win User

Thank you. I was wanting/hoping for a detailed report as I am not sure how I am going to address the issue if I dont know exactly what he did. I am almost positive if he knows what he did he is not going to offer the information to me as it would get him
    in trouble. I guess i do understand the policy to avoid pushback but in my position I would appreciate the information so i could address the situation appropriatly. Again, thank you for responding as i spent a lot of time on the site trying to find details.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Enforcement action information

if you have no action showing on the enforcement website, what makes you say you have an enforcement action against you?

did you receive a message or email from Xbox Live or XBLPET?
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

How long is my suspension and why is it

You should also have received an email from Xbox Enforcement. Check the email associated with your Microsoft account, including the junk email folder. Otherwise, we in the forums cannot help with enforcement actions/resolutions, sorry.

Let me know if this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action (HELP)

Submitting a case review on the enforcement site would be the only way to possibly have your ban lifted. If you're having issues with the site, try another browser.
Thema:

1. Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action” - Similar Threads - Help email received

2. HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP, AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDED FOR XBOX URGENT: Hi. Does anyone have an email address to contact xbox. The Contact Us page does not help. Please, any ideas on how to actually talk to an agent on email. 8d328034-b786-4f93-af1c-592809e22375
  3. My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!: I don't know what to do. I tried calling customer support and it just gives me an automated message to go to the website Help page. I can't find anything on how to recover an account that was...
  4. Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so...: Help my sons Xbox account has been hacked it’s coming up with a different email address so can not log in 325cc6a1-f0fb-407a-801a-4045288f62a9
  5. Have Forgotten an email, Any help appreciated.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have Forgotten an email, Any help appreciated.: I know this isn't exactly the best place to post about this but I'm in a dire situation and need some form of attention to this and going through 7-8 support chats in a row and still not having my...
  6. Xbox account email help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account email help: So I need to preface this with i need actual help on what I should do, Backstory: in moving my brothers xbox one from his room to the living room I tripped and the xbox let's just say it broke,...
  7. Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please): I created my current MSFT account originally to allow my son to play Xbox and get his subscriptions/games. As he has gotten older, I would lik for him to manage the account himself. I have no...
  8. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  9. Need help on email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on email: Need help changing I need to change email because I made this email when I was in 6th grade and I have forgotten my sign in so I’m scared someone could hack my account because I’m sure I don’t...
  10. Discount Code For Gamertag promotion - did not receive email Please help!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount Code For Gamertag promotion - did not receive email Please help!!: I submitted my information for the gamertag mega score discount code. I have not received the email. I submitted last weekend. I called Xbox but thy told me to post here. Please help!!...