Help with error code on my xbox 360

Discus and support Help with error code on my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox 360 it is going straight to a black screen with the error code E 79. I tried unplugging the remotes and the kinetic device but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeanWest22, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SeanWest22
    SeanWest22 Guest

When I turn on my xbox 360 it is going straight to a black screen with the error code E 79. I tried unplugging the remotes and the kinetic device but that didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help in advance.

:)

SeanWest22, Oct 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

error 80072741 360

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Can't sign into XBOX Live on 360 (Error code: 8015d002)

4. WPAK Win User

Xbox360-80151103

5. Trauty is me Win User

Halo Not downloading!

The error message doesn't help either. The error code search only relates to Xbox 360 in my case.
  6. WPAK Win User

Update 360 aktualisieren

Thema:

1. Help with error code on my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Help error code

2. Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.: This problem just started today. My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put in my passcode just fine, but then the...
  3. Need help! Error code 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Error code 0x80073d00: Whenever i got to buy anything on fortnite it comes up with this message even though my game was updated, there are no updates anymore and i can load into games i do not know what to do, i have...
  4. Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!: Hello everyone and welcome to my problems lol ! Ok reallly though, I have a Xbox One X and i am experiencing issues at start up. Once Xbox boots up , Gives 2 error codes , E101 & E106, Does not go...
  5. Need Help With Xbox 360 Error Code: 8007065B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help With Xbox 360 Error Code: 8007065B: My Xbox 360 shows the error code 8007065B whenever I try to download an account or do anything live related. I am still able to get game updates if that is relevant. Here is the exact message:...
  6. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...: Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with...
  7. go to xbox.com/error help and enter the following code: 0x8000000b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    go to xbox.com/error help and enter the following code: 0x8000000b: Hello friends, We paid the xbox live gold monthly fee and the games have not been running for 3 days. The following sentence appears: Something went wrong. Try again. If this happens again, go...
  8. Help Error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Help Error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: Hi, I have Vampyr & Cities: Skylines installed on my pc, neither work, Vampyr was working and then now it no longer works. I get these error codes: VAMPYR is currently not available in your...
  9. Help with an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with an error code: I'm trying to play NBA 2K20 and keep getting the same error code while playing on my brother's Xbox One. The error code is 2fd7b735. I sold my Xbox One and trying to play my account on my...
  10. please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001)

in XBoX on Windows
    please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001): I recently got a new CPU and motherboard and FH4 gives me this error code whenever I try to launch it. The "installing free app and uninstalling it" thing doesn't fix it at all. Every other MS...