Help with Fortnite settings

Discus and support Help with Fortnite settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i got a xbox for Christmas to play Fortnite. I am new to gaming so i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on controller settings. Controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kabloozie, May 12, 2019.

1. Kabloozie
    Kabloozie Guest

hi, i got a xbox for Christmas to play Fortnite. I am new to gaming so i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on controller settings. Controller settings for scope, triggering,building and all the other Fortnite settings. I definitely need help with
    aiming because it moves so fast i always miss. Please help a new player

:)

Kabloozie, May 12, 2019
  2. KillaRh1no Win User

Check out the preset classes builder pro and combat pro for example, check them out see if the button layout works for you.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I suggest you to post this at the game developer's forums dedicated to Fortnite or check the different guide videos online.
  4. zXN1ght FuRyXz Win User

Builder pro, get uses to that preset and checkout a good players sensitivity presets, try checking out Ships settings 😄
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Controller settings are something that should be adjusted naturally; you should experiment with each preset, setting, and adjustment sliders until you feel comfortable with it.

If the aiming is too quick, you should lower the controller sensitivity.
  6. samnkev Win User

Fortnite

same here, I set up a gamer tag for my son in family settings and set to allow everything but getting same message when trying to log on to fortnite. Please help
Thema:

1. Help with Fortnite settings - Similar Threads - Help Fortnite settings

2. Fortnite Crashes every time i try to load it (help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crashes every time i try to load it (help): So fortnite crashes every now and then but i noticed that its been getting worse. Now everytime i try to load the game it crashes either on the menu or as it loading when i choose "battle royal"....
  3. help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my...: help me my xbox turns off every time i play fortnite ive tried factory reset turning off my xbox for ten seconds and take out power plug nothing will work and my xbox is brand new looking forwed...
  4. Fortnite help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite help!!!!: Hello, My son was playing Fortnite on his Xbox One S (Fortnite bundle) yesterday. Somehow, he managed to change his settings in there from the Xbox controller, to PC settings. Now, we can't get...
  5. Help! Fortnite won't let me in since update 24/08/18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Fortnite won't let me in since update 24/08/18: Can anyone help? Since I did the latest Fortnite update yesterday (24/8/18) I haven't been able to get into the game at all. Every time I attempt to launch the game, it just kicks me out without...
  6. Fortnite help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite help: Since the last update on fortnite I have been unable to load or play the game any ideas please b7377176-d293-4ac6-b625-1165eb19f501
  7. Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.: These are the full collection book rewards as of 2 July 2018, enjoy! 1NOTHING2500 HERO EXP3random green schem-ward4500 survivor exp56 drops of rain6500 vbucks77 drops of rain8green person/lead-...
  8. Help ! Fortnite traps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help ! Fortnite traps: hi does anyone no what to do when you can't remove traps and walls in save the world fortnight adec6a57-cdaf-4958-9739-76545da60e53
  9. Help fortnite save the world freezes when i n load in to the level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fortnite save the world freezes when i n load in to the level: I have been having a freeze problem ever since i bought save the world it would start but when i loaded in it frooze and took me back to homescreen after that i reseted my xbox quitted the game...
  10. fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite sitch link with xbox one MUM POST...HELP!!!1: OK BE WARNED MUM POST TRYING TO HELP SON WHEN I HAVE NO IDEA. BACKGROUND son on level 52 Fortnite x box one Linked switch to fortnite game coming up as level 3 on switch has epic account.the...