Help with Game Pass points

Discus and support Help with Game Pass points in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago. My mates did the same yesterday... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/StPaddy22
    /u/StPaddy22 Guest

Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago.

My mates did the same yesterday and they seemed to have all the points they'd earned so far, but when I tried it today my points balance is zero.

Anyone know what that's about?

Thanks

submitted by /u/StPaddy22
    [link] [comments]

/u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019
  2. AlexSesmas69 Win User

it wont let me earn points

There are Rewards points, Xbox Ambassadors and Game Pass help us by providing us with more information
  3. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
  4. Gallifrey00 Win User

xbox live issue

Hi, Fatilala

I've not encountered this problem before but a good starting point might be to uninstall the game and reinstall it from game pass.

Hope this helps.

5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

Keep in mind doing things through the web browser isn't the only way to gain points. You can also get points through mobile searches, game pass quests in the game pass app and sometimes through the news letter. That has helped speed up how much I'm earning.
  6. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
Thema:

1. Help with Game Pass points - Similar Threads - Help Game Pass

2. Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass: i got the xbox pass a week ago and it was fine until 2 days ago every time i lanch the games on xbox pass,it link me to the page download game service on microsoft store and i already download it....
  3. Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help): So i have a problem. I cant install forza horizon 4 from xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (windows 10 64bit). My mom has the game pass on her account but she manages (family adminitrator) my xbox...
  4. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  5. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.: I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99...
  6. Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help: Uninstalled State of Decay 2 - but it is not uninstalled from my hard drive and now my hard drive is 40 gb worse off - please help 951a523b-1f11-4b95-9da2-ecbe43ea6b3a
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate help: Hello everyone, I am having problems accessing my husband's ultimate content. My xbox is set as his home profile and everytime I try to access a game it tells me I have to buy it first unless I...
  8. microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store cant install gears tactics and gears games. XBOX GAME PASS. PLEASE HELP!: hi guys, I cant install gears tactics on windows store with full game pass. I can download some other games without problems. but I cant download those gears games who need admin rights and...
  9. I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?: Hi I'm experience a rather odd problem since I instaled the Beta from Bleeding, a few days later as the beta was closed I tried to uninstall the Beta, and I did, the problem is that the B.E. icon...
  10. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.: My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it....