Help with Game Pass points

Discus and support Help with Game Pass points in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago. My mates did the same yesterday... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/StPaddy22
    /u/StPaddy22 Guest

Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago.

My mates did the same yesterday and they seemed to have all the points they'd earned so far, but when I tried it today my points balance is zero.

Anyone know what that's about?

Thanks

submitted by /u/StPaddy22
    [link] [comments]

/u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019
  2. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
  3. Gallifrey00 Win User

xbox live issue

Hi, Fatilala

I've not encountered this problem before but a good starting point might be to uninstall the game and reinstall it from game pass.

Hope this helps.

4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

Keep in mind doing things through the web browser isn't the only way to gain points. You can also get points through mobile searches, game pass quests in the game pass app and sometimes through the news letter. That has helped speed up how much I'm earning.
  5. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  6. YoungMagician76 Win User

Season Pass For Injustice

i bought the season pass tonight at game stop, when i got home i entered the code in ,it gave me 1200 points but i cant find the season pass anywhere,im new to this can any one help me
Thema:

1. Help with Game Pass points - Similar Threads - Help Game Pass

2. I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help: I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help 2fe54153-1f39-472b-92ce-422df6fb6bb4
  3. is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass): so the other day i was bored and and started downloading vampyr cause i have game pass, the internet connection was slow and i changed my mind about an hour later and cancelled the installation...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  5. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...
  6. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  7. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...
  8. Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.: I tried launching Gears 5 today after gaming all day on Steam, It did not launch. So i tried launching 2 other game pass games and they didn't launch either. I checked to see if i could launch,...
  9. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  10. Im not able to login to game pass,help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Im not able to login to game pass,help!: Hi. When i try to log in to game pass i get a grey square for a short second,then nothing. Thanks. c5dc3d3d-b80e-41cf-86e5-d3e81600d6eb