Help with gamepass

Discus and support Help with gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I have gold 12 months can I get game pass ultimate and will it cancel my 12 months 079b5222-42f9-42ea-a59e-e081f7a9d51c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chrisoney, Jul 22, 2021.

1. chrisoney
    chrisoney Guest

Help with gamepass

If I have gold 12 months can I get game pass ultimate and will it cancel my 12 months

:)

chrisoney, Jul 22, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

gamepass help

Both XBL Gold and Gamepass “stack.” I’ve got Gamepass subscribed up through 2021.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Help with gamepass

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.Welcome to the community.

Hello Chrisoney, as you have 12 months of live Gold in your account, just buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and that these 12 months of Live Gold will convert to Ultimate, and in total you will be left with 13 months of Ultimate Game Pass.

Best regards,

4. KellPacoc Win User

Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

gamepass in low-income countries and expensive games, the service helps a lot, gamepass has a low value and a lot of games, better service.
  5. TwistedTitanium Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Gamepass is not available for the Xbox 360, also GTA V is available for Gamepass on Xbox one.

In order to play GTA 5 via gamepass you will need gamepass on an xbox one console.

I believe that GTA V will be replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2 on the 7th May.

Hope this helps
  6. AproposConstant Win User

Halo Reach wont launch

My question to you is have to tried to uninstall the game and then reinstall. Plus if it were from gamepass and you gamepass is over due, all gamepass games stop working all together.

Let me know if any of this helps,

Thema:

Help with gamepass

1. Help with gamepass - Similar Threads - Help gamepass

2. long time member to gamepass help me microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    long time member to gamepass help me microsoft: So I own xbox gamepass ultimate on my Xbox One X and when I got to project Cloud it says i do not have a invite so please help me submitted by /u/rlFan6756 [link] [comments]
  3. Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games: Hello, I have an ultimate gamepass but no xbox 360. I played to gears of war 2 in april and may and each time the progress was saved succesfully. Since june i connect always to another xbox 360...
  4. Win GamePass - Wolfenstein II - Crash Dump ERROR. HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    Win GamePass - Wolfenstein II - Crash Dump ERROR. HELP!: Hello Guys! I'm using Win 10 (Fully updated) Nvidia Driver Up to date. (My laptop is in my signature: Zephyrus G15 RTX3060) I have the Gamepass Ultimate and I downloaded the Wolfenstein II,...
  5. Help with ultimate fifa 21 gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with ultimate fifa 21 gamepass: Hello, I have a question, I signed the gamepass ultimate, so I can play on PC and xbox one. However on the xbox, fifa 21 has all my saves, online modes and career modes, can I somehow bring it all...
  6. Need help for gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for gamepass: If you share gamepass, do you have to pay extra money? 81787830-cfda-4bb8-be03-cbdb0b743683
  7. Gamepass app remote install not working and never has for me, please help

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app remote install not working and never has for me, please help: This has never worked for me, I've followed all the steps multiple times. Reinstalled the app twice. Tried hard resets. Nothing. I can Uninstall from the app. The app registers that I have signed...
  8. Help with gamepass on pc showing the wrong name

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with gamepass on pc showing the wrong name: Hello, i used to play Forza Horizon 4 with gamepass and it gave me a random name like firetapistry(and a few numbers) yesterday my friend bought me the game and iam not using gamepass anymore...
  9. Gamepass help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass help: Son and I both have game pass but the games that I have already purchased through game pass will not let him play even though he has game pass 931996db-eb07-4f71-baf7-d89af2cfb5a3
  10. Not able to launch any gamepass games off of the Xbox app for PC please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch any gamepass games off of the Xbox app for PC please help: I've had the gamepass for a long while now and have never had any issues and all of a sudden I'm not able to launch any of the games I've installed using the gamepass on PC please help....