Help with getting an account back

Discus and support Help with getting an account back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made an account on my Xbox 360 with the same email as my xbox one, and I cant get my Xbox 360 account back. Any ways on how to get this back?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fawntapestery713, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Help with getting an account back

I made an account on my Xbox 360 with the same email as my xbox one, and I cant get my Xbox 360 account back. Any ways on how to get this back?

:)

fawntapestery713, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

If you put the 2nd step verification on your account, you should put another code as password on your xbox 360 ( check this > https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional
    ) .

Otherwise i suggest you to change your password ( less than 16 characteres ).

Regards
  3. Zenosos Win User

Firstly do you know the login details for your account on Xbox one? As the account login details should be the same.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Please help get account back!

Hey NyKez -

For assistance with account issues, you'll want to reach out to
    phone support
    directly. We are unable to assist with account or billing issues here on the public facing forums.

Good luck!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Need help getting account back

The problem is, that in the past, hackers tried to social engineer support agents into giving them access to other peoples accounts.

Therefore it's very hard to convince support that an account you want access to is actually yours.

What prevents you exactly from using the account recovery form? Can't you provide the required information? If so, the support can't determine if you are the owner that simply "forgot" the required information, or if you're a hacker that tries to gain access
    to the account and simply doesn't have the information.

So, what exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe we can explain how to "properly" use the account recovery form.

Be aware however: This is a public community forum, so do NOT post any personal information here! Just try to describe what parts of the account recovery process you have trouble with, and we'll try our best to help you.
  6. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

Need help getting account back

I forgot the password and Since I don't remember it xbox support would lead me to those account recovery fourms and my attempts and the infomation I submit get denied.
Thema:

1. Help with getting an account back - Similar Threads - Help getting account

2. Help getting my xbox 360 account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help getting my xbox 360 account back.: trying to get my microsoft and xbox account back that was stolen and the only thing i have to remember is the gamertag from when i use to have a xbox 360. its xRenegadeOutlaw and someone is using...
  3. Can't get into account, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get into account, help!: Hello all, Just bought another xbox, and I am trying to sign into my account to access my games and my live profile. I've logged in, but its asking me to verify with a phone number I haven't used...
  4. I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.: Greetings, at the 2018 christmas, i have bought for myself the gta 5, but that in a new account that i have made, because ive lost my main acc password, after a few months, i got my account back,...
  5. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  6. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  8. Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account: My son stupidly bought some FIFA points on eBay from someone claiming they could refund them back to him. 48000 Fifa points were bought by this hacker on his acct. I contacted Microsoft but has...
  9. I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...: I created the child account years ago not knowing the birth date would be such a crucial thing. I got a 2nd Xbox for Christmas this year and put a 2 year subscription to Xbox Live on it only to...
  10. Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.: Okay so my account was stolen. I figured it was my mistake for being scammed out of the details but my friend persuaded me to contact MS as I have hundreds of games tied to the account. On three...