Help with GTA V online

Discus and support Help with GTA V online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just purchased Xbox Live Gold. I have GTA V the disc and want to play online but I cannot access it even now having purchased live. Not sure if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shauna925974, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Shauna925974
    Shauna925974 Guest

Help with GTA V online

Hi I just purchased Xbox Live Gold. I have GTA V the disc and want to play online but I cannot access it even now having purchased live. Not sure if I am missing something I have been researching and cannot seem to figure it out if anyone can help. Thanks!

:)

Shauna925974, Aug 15, 2022
  2. MerceNineRY Win User

Rockstar loves to insult/offend people...

no doubt, i will start GTA V once Online launches. i have refrained from GTA V when i got it on launch, but come Oct 1st...going to start GTA V Online
  3. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

GTA Online!!!!!

the reason i got GTA V was the Online expansion, and upon hearing about being able to customize your Online Character. was the deal maker for me...if GTA V was just SP ~ i would have not gotten GTA V.
  5. Protopip3 Win User

GTA V the worst overhyped game ever? discuss

GTA V was good. GTA Online is awesome! best GTA IMO
  6. LauraSowells Win User

Gta Online

What're the correct permissions to acess gta v online????
    Gta

Thema:

Help with GTA V online

1. Help with GTA V online - Similar Threads - Help GTA online

2. GTA V/GTA Online lags while driving in populated areas, Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V/GTA Online lags while driving in populated areas, Help!!!: Hello there please help me resolving my issue regarding GTA V whenever I'm in some populated area the game tends to stutter/lags its really annoying have been experiencing this since past couple...
  3. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  4. Help Me With The GTA Online Please!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Me With The GTA Online Please!!: Recently, I I renewed my signature Xbox Live Gold because it would expire, I tried to play GTA Online and I get a message: Your profile is not allowed to play Grand Theft Auto Online. What do I do...
  5. help signing into GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help signing into GTA online: trying to sign into GTA online I get this message "you do not have permission to play GTA online" all of Xbox settings are on mature and their are no restrictions on anything. I already contacted...
  6. gta 5 online question please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 online question please help: Hey im am level 29 on gta 5 online and most of my friends have survival unlocked,i have looked and i dont got survival unlocked yet.i have started the first heist and compeled with my friends,do...
  7. GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!: gta5 online, gone missing save my profile, was 74lvl became 1lvl up and property with machines disappeared 16c8bb1e-24ca-4d6e-8f68-5efab5adaa54
  8. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale: I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system: xbox 360 59125ca6-fab9-4925-aa81-9d17e3435272
  9. I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...: Please help me on this, I contacted Microsoft support last night and they were less than useful 04475454-89db-4403-b1d1-841f75f8f59a
  10. Help!!! GTA V: Online Stuck in a Job!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! GTA V: Online Stuck in a Job!: Hello all. Today I was playing GTA V: Online with some of my friends and Lester called my phone so I answered it and he said something about "If you need a car give me a call". So a little while...