Help with Microsoft redeem award

Discus and support Help with Microsoft redeem award in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanJang, Nov 7, 2019.

1. EthanJang
    EthanJang Guest

My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow able to transfer it. Actually, am I able to get a code for the gift card instead, not automatically transferring
    it?

:)

EthanJang, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Oh really? My mistake and that's a shame, thats one of the features that I really liked about the flexibility of redeeming the rewards.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

When you redeem a reward from the rewards page, it comes as a code to your email so are free to redeem it on whatever account you wish.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ethan

Thank you for letting us everything is working out for you.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact
    Microsoft Rewards support
    to see if they can send it somewhere else.

@Ironwilled, they changed it a while ago. The xbox gift cards are automatically deposited into your account instead of being sent as a code.
  6. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Where Spotify code

hello good evening have you checked your microsoft account on microsoft awards i recently changed my plan and recieved the spotify offer as well and i had to physically go to rewards page to redeem my free spotify
Thema:

1. Help with Microsoft redeem award - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft redeem

2. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  3. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  5. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: redeem code error need help: Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp...
  6. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  7. Help with redeeming xboxlive microsoft points card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with redeeming xboxlive microsoft points card: Hi I am trying to redeem an old microsoft prepaid points card. This was from the old system that ended a few years ago. When the system changed from points to dollars these cards had no expiry...
  8. help redeeming microsoft word

in XBoX on Consoles
    help redeeming microsoft word: Hi I've tried redeeming microsoft word onto my mac but it gives me an error in downloading the program. Ive deleted it from my mac so i can download it again. please help so i can know how to...
  9. I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME: i cant redeem my microsoft points code its says the messege something wrong, what i can do? 734e12fd-ae54-426c-a08c-79d5c440c2c3
  10. Help me , I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me , I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected: Hi support ! I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected with error "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will...