Help With Microsoft

Discus and support Help With Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys , it has been a constant fight against microsoft for the last 2 years . After this error in a support chat i lost my account and after 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariokm1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. mariokm1
    mariokm1 Guest

Help With Microsoft

Hello guys , it has been a constant fight against microsoft for the last 2 years .

After this error in a support chat i lost my account and after 2 more , to resume i went to the support asking for help and a system error made that instead of one email with a verification code i got thousands .

i Reported it in the exact minute in the chat but still the day after i had my account delected .

since that day i sent 15 forms and contacted the support dozens of times but almost 2 years later i have nothing , the account team doesnt awser the forms and the support says they cant refund my game pass and my games because in order to do that i need
    to acess the account.

Not a single time the support time awsered i the given time frame , some times it took weeks just to come without awsers or explanations.

I requested to talk with the manager of the xbox department to expose the situation but it was denied .

i request to talk with a supervisor and he clearly doesnt even read the cases because their awser is all the time nothing.

I had mortal kombat 11 deluxe edition and 12 months of gamepass bought just 2,3 days before and not even that can i use or get a refund , this is ridiculous and i feel insulted.

i was asked by the support to post this here and ask for someone higher so here it is , the damage you already caused me with my personal things and things i bought is something someone will have to explain
    Help With Microsoft [​IMG]

:)

mariokm1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Microsoft no help !

If you're running a wireless connection try a wired connection instead.

Try power cycling your modem router setup.

Often the E102 or E105 errors can be a hardware issue or a network issue where the modem/router isn't allowing the Xbox to update. You can download the update manually but its tricky.

Since the Xbox is in warranty, you'll get a replacement console. It's not a ploy to buy another console.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft no help !

Sorry to hear that. You’re just unlucky. Hopefully the refurbished one works.

Unfortunately electrical equipment fails sometimes.
  4. Hey Papi Win User

MICROSOFT HELP😢😢😢

If you play within the bounds of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct over time your rep will get better. Hopefully one day any enforcement actions against your account can be removed as I assume you want to join the Ambassador program but can't due to your account
    status.

Code of Conduct for you reference: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct
  5. Daft Badger Win User

MICROSOFT HELP😢😢😢

6. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft Help!

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

If you have reported this person they will be investigated but it does take time.

If they are kicking you offline (ddos attack) then you need to contact your isp as that is down to them to fix.

Ddos attacks are done via your broadband/internet,not xbox live.

More info on dealing with ddos attacks can be found here
Thema:

Help With Microsoft

1. Help With Microsoft - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft

2. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  3. Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think: Yesterday i buyied minecraft java edition and used my Microsoft account i downloaded the launcher and i was so excited to play on a serverbut then when i tryied to join a server it didnt let me...
  4. how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me: I have been waiting for 6 hours for a call back 3 times I talk for like 3 seconds and the line hangs up what is going on is everything broken with Microsoft calls to there consoles to the game...
  5. Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!!: Today I bought the new Flight Sim 2020, I downloaded it from your microsoft shop with a code.. After that I installed it, but after 32 % it broke down... I tried many times again.... BUT every...
  6. I need help with my Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with my Microsoft Rewards: So for the punch cards in the rewards app on xbox, there is one for buying Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and you get 6000 points. When i try to redeem it, it says i need to buy the game when i...
  7. My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft/Xbox Account was somehow Deleted by a different email account. HELP!!!: I don't know what to do. I tried calling customer support and it just gives me an automated message to go to the website Help page. I can't find anything on how to recover an account that was...
  8. Lost 300K Gamerscore advised by Microsoft to post here. Appreciate any help.

in XboX Insiders
    Lost 300K Gamerscore advised by Microsoft to post here. Appreciate any help.: Over two weeks ago I woke up to my gamerscore having lost over 300k. I know this “bug” has happened in the past, however it was more widespread and was quick to be fixed last time. This time...
  9. Microsoft screw me on iOS app for Xbox Apple SerieS X help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft screw me on iOS app for Xbox Apple SerieS X help: I'm having to type this on my notes on IPAD because when I hit the back button, it deletes everything I type. I guess because Microsoft bot doesn't like header. I bought my iPad new, but older...
  10. Help with contacting Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with contacting Microsoft: I am trying to get a replacement pad under warranty, the phone number directs me to the website which isn`t working right....help please...thank you 3655eee5-a6bb-43a4-8404-2ea111d8a4c8