HELP WITH PAYMENT

Discus and support HELP WITH PAYMENT in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good night, more than a month ago I bought my subscription to xbox games pass ultimate for $ 20 MXN (local currency of my country), until about 4 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MR DOG:v, Sep 25, 2019.

1. MR DOG:v
    MR DOG:v Guest

HELP WITH PAYMENT

Good night, more than a month ago I bought my subscription to xbox games pass ultimate for $ 20 MXN (local currency of my country), until about 4 days ago it has expired and I want to pay it again because it does not let me rent any another subscription
    until you do.

I have a sufficient balance in my Xbox account but the payment option for my account balance does not appear. Only PayPal and cards appear because I have been charged to my PayPal account every month but I cannot add funds to my PayPal.

I need urgent help because I want to play some new GamePass titles and recently I had a new PC to play the same way there XBOX games. Thanks I wait answer.

:)

MR DOG:v, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Help on Payment

Greetings, H4v0K Ac3. Before calling support can you please log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure everything is configured correctly with regards to your payment options according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    ? If there are any discrepancies in your billing information you may encounter errors.

If everything looks good on your end then I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region.

Thank you! Let us know if you have any further questions.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Help with payment

Hey there, GucciGlo1017! I'm sorry to see you are unable to not only use your payment options, but you can't even add new ones on the console. I went ahead and bubbled you up to the correct team to fix this. I hope we can work this out! :D
  4. TomDavies1997 Win User

Payment help.

Thank you.

Do you have the UK support number? :)
  5. Big Nik UK Win User

Payment help.

call support in your region, they should be able to help
  6. Smwutches Win User

Payment Help

Microsoft currency can only be used to be purchase games, DLC, avatar items, etc. from the Xbox store. Even though EA Access is available to purchase from the Xbox store, it is a subscription service from EA. You can't use Microsoft currency to pay for
    third party subscriptions, or any subscription really.
Thema:

HELP WITH PAYMENT

1. HELP WITH PAYMENT - Similar Threads - HELP PAYMENT

2. Pagos y facturación ayuda (Payments and Billing help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pagos y facturación ayuda (Payments and Billing help): Hola primero que todo yo no tengo tarjeta de crédito todo lo que compro lo hago con tarjetas de regaló aclarado eso les explico. Yo el mes pasado compre un mes de gold se me acabo hace unos días y...
  3. Can't make a payment need help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't make a payment need help: I tried to use 1.25$ Microsoft reward and it wont work do to a reoccurring payment issue with my last subscription I see no cancel option like they said they was in payment&billing...
  4. Xbox live payment help and family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live payment help and family settings: Hi, ive just purchased an xbox one, having a 360 previously. Ive transferred my account and also added my son through the family settings. I was under the impression as its a “family” account...
  5. I am having 2 payments taken from my Acct for one Xbox Acct need help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having 2 payments taken from my Acct for one Xbox Acct need help!!!!: we got our son an Xbox and got him the live acct an we are having 2 payments taken from our bank acct please help??? 1b85bf41-2ecc-4365-a083-b4b9fdcd37bc
  6. Payment Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment Help: right then lads, idk if this is a problem with my card or with my Xbox account but I’ve gone to pay for something multiple times (with enough money in my card) using all 3 different payment...
  7. "cant process your payment" help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cant process your payment" help?: So recently there has been a sale on Xbox Live with "93% off" and i tried to buy it but everytime it just says "We couldnt process your payment" but still cuts 4RS from my account on three...
  8. Please help us with the payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help us with the payment: I need help...in my account i see that there is a open amount (Xbox live Gold 6,99 + Access 3,99). So i want to pay with my Paypal or the paypal from my girlfriend....but nothing works. They say:...
  9. I need help with payment!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with payment!: I'm trying to buy something and it won't let me. When I select Klarna it tell me they can't make an order. My iDeal is greyed out for whatever reason. I can buy original games, but no DLCs....
  10. I need help with getting the payment options to show provinces instead of states since im ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with getting the payment options to show provinces instead of states since im ...: im having trouble buying crackdown on my xbox one. i changed every region settings to canada instead of the US on EVERYTHING. the locale settings on my xbox one, all websites that are associated...