Help with python smartglass api

Discus and support Help with python smartglass api in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; File "C:\Users\1337\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\xbox\sg\console.py", line 273, in connect raise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr cool coder man 1337, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Help with python smartglass api

File "C:\Users\1337\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\xbox\sg\console.py", line 273, in connect
    raise ConnectionError("Anonymous connection not allowed, please"

ConnectionError: Anonymous connection not allowed, please supply userhash and auth-token

How do i get my userhash and auth token?

:)

Mr cool coder man 1337, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Killface8800 Win User

3. NeoDan123 Win User

What exactly are you trying to do?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Smartglass is no longer supported
  5. MYBHYAT Win User

Smartglass is 7 years old. It has retired
  6. Unspoken Lies Win User

And now for something completely different

Nice Monty Python reference.
Thema:

1. Help with python smartglass api - Similar Threads - Help python smartglass

2. Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store: I would like help finding a link to the survival pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I have the XBOX ONE version of the game and do not have a XBOX live gold membership because I don't play...
  3. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox One will not continue its console update PLEASE HELP ME!!! it has been stuck for hours!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One will not continue its console update PLEASE HELP ME!!! it has been stuck for hours!: I started to update my Xbox One for a console update a little over 600 MB or so. I thought everything was normal, but it doesn't seem to be updating, I can hold the home button and the console...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 help: I went onto Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer. My game loaded, but I was signed out of my account. I have reinstalled Minecraft and still am logged out. I cannot log in. It says "Signing in...
  6. My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!: I am able to play some games online just fine ex:modern warfare, warzone, destiny 2, and no mans sky. But not with most other games ex:remnant, monster hunter, golf with friends, and borderland 3...
  7. could anyone help me

in XBoX on Windows
    could anyone help me: every time i have gone on a party with someone else my xbox app crashes and when i open it agen it dose not let me talk or here anyone else and i dont know how to fix it anyone know how to fix...
  8. HELP PLS!!! Xbox One X - stuck on troubleshoot screen after insider update.. hard drive is ok

in XboX Insiders
    HELP PLS!!! Xbox One X - stuck on troubleshoot screen after insider update.. hard drive is ok: [IMG] submitted by /u/harpersworld [link] [comments]
  9. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please help me?: I purchased Lost Ember, but now it is saying that I didn't. It won't give me the digital code or the game. Can you please help me? 858ee194-2e10-4525-8eb1-33a9aba6ac9e
  10. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I have been playing minecraft frequently for a while now, and this error continues to show up, and then go away after a day or so. At the moment, I haven't been able to play multi-player on any of...