: Help with series x and xbr55x900F

Discus and support : Help with series x and xbr55x900F in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Help with series x and xbr55x900F when ever the xbox series x is plugged into any port on the tv any and all HDMI-CEC items no longer work. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by HurtUNSC, Dec 12, 2020.

1. HurtUNSC
    HurtUNSC Guest

when ever the xbox series x is plugged into any port on the tv any and all HDMI-CEC items no longer work. I have pinpointed it to the xbox because if I unplug the xbox series x and restart the tv everything works as its suppose
    to. As soon as I plug the xbox into the tv it no longer controls my blu ray player and apple tv. I have disabled hdmi-cec on the xbox and still same issue and I have also fully powerdown the xbox with the same issue as well. The only way to get my apple tv
    and blu ray to work is to unplug the hdmi. I have talked to both sony and xbox both point the finger at each other. Does any one have any Ideas?

:)

HurtUNSC, Dec 12, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Series X Question

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
Thema:

1. : Help with series x and xbr55x900F - Similar Threads - Help series xbr55x900F

2. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series s crash issue. Help plz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s crash issue. Help plz: Hi, I have a xbox series s and when i load it up and go on a game, It freezes my screen for maybe 2-3 seconds then unfreezes for 2-3 seconds then it continues. My party also cuts out and i cant...
  4. Help me I am on xbox series s and pls don't just up vote

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I am on xbox series s and pls don't just up vote: I have internet but some games says I don't pls help btw I do have xbox live gold submitted by /u/truejail [link] [comments]
  5. Can someone please help me with the xbox series s?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me with the xbox series s?: The retailer I bought it from basically tells me I can't return it. I can't afford to buy a new one exactly and sold my xbox one. The xbox keeps crashing whenever I open any menu within game....
  6. Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...

in XboX Insiders
    Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Wombilinos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series S Fan 'Ticking' Noise HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Fan 'Ticking' Noise HELP HELP HELP: Bought a Series S just before Christmas and have noticed that every now and then the fan makes a very light 'ticking' sound, and I have heard stories and seen videos of peoples Series S consoles...
  8. How to fix this, just got Xbox series x. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix this, just got Xbox series x. Please help: Tv is flickering how to fix [img] 2eb8f205-ef0b-4440-ab07-edc16a35bfae
  9. New Xbox Series X/S core controller connection problems to pc. Please Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X/S core controller connection problems to pc. Please Help!: As a gift, I got the brand new Xbox core controller. When I got it home I tried plugging it in and it wouldn't connect to the computer. I thought maybe it was a problem with the chord. So I bought...
  10. Xbox Series X E200 System Launch Error (Please Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X E200 System Launch Error (Please Help): For Christmas this year, my mom surprised me with an Xbox Series X. Turns out she got it from a scalper. It worked completely fine until 2 days later (yesterday) when I went to turn on my Xbox and...