Help with Strict NAT

Discus and support Help with Strict NAT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NathanaelKeller, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Help with Strict NAT

I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and everyone is coming up strict I've selected at least 20 new ports manually to change it
    and it's still stuck on strict does anyone know how I can fix this

:)

NathanaelKeller, Jul 20, 2019
  2. It's TOm Win User

Cant join friend's Party

3. Please Man Up Win User

nat error or internet error

4. MentalAceman Win User

Came up saying that I couldn't join or create a game session because of my NAT type HELP!!!

5. Mister Cerb Win User

Cant join parties?

Hey there Shock! Strict NATs can definitely keep you from being able to join parties. I would try setting your NAT to Open and seeing if that helps you out. This guide may help you out in the process:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Let us know if that works for you! ^_^
  6. City Hunter Ren Win User

Difficultiy joining some friends live

Thema:

Help with Strict NAT

1. Help with Strict NAT - Similar Threads - Help Strict NAT

2. strict nat help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    strict nat help: hello, i have a strict nat type even if i opened the xbox port for my pc, how to do it please? google trad, sorry... e9d8ab6f-f4e2-42ca-bb54-73a41bfcdd27
  3. Need help, nat on strict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, nat on strict: Ok so I've done all the portforwarding I'm supposed to do, but no matter what every time I turn it on its in strict. Some buddy please help! 678e5f4a-f0fa-4d6e-a6de-2a7384c319eb
  4. Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ...: can anyone tell me the port numbers for infinate warfare, cant get hold of microsoft and i need these to tell virginmedia to unlock the NAT code, it says STRICT and it needs to be open for my son...
  5. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT: TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to xbox.com/xboxone/double nat or UPNP Not Successful....
  6. Help STRICT NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help STRICT NAT: I have a Ubee dvw324 gatemway wiriles My console assign static ip Open all Ports 88 (UDP) 3074 (UDP y TCP) 53 (UDP y TCP) 80 (TCP) 500 (UDP) 3544 (UDP) 4500 (UDP) I enabled UPnP and DMZ in...
  7. Strict NAT Type help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT Type help: help!! I have tried everything I have seen but my Xbox still says Port preserving port symmetric NAT. I put my Xbox IP on the dmz list and I made the IP on my Xbox manual (10.0.0.13 or something)...
  8. Help with tethering and LIVE and strict NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with tethering and LIVE and strict NAT?: Using Amazon Fire Phone with NAT3 and sometimes I get disconnected I was told it's my strict NAT3 and maybe I can do something like tether to laptop and Use the laptop as a router for my Xbox?...
  9. NAT Strict.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Strict.. Please help.: Alright so I've had this problem before on 360 and fixed it by setting the IP to static and port forwarding the necessary ports, but right now I'm stuck with a POS ubiquiti airos router. I've...
  10. Strict NAT Issues. Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT Issues. Please Help: Hey all, So I just updated my home network and upgraded to an xbox one and want to get set up for some xbox live this summer. My issue is my NAT is strict and I cannot figure out how to fix this....