Help with tree glitch

Discus and support Help with tree glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014.

1. WolfOfWill2
    WolfOfWill2 Guest

Help with tree glitch

Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after, and I'd owe you one. Any takers? Gamertag:

:)

WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Cru Hunter
    Cru Hunter Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.

Cru Hunter, Feb 25, 2014
  3. TheeRainman
    TheeRainman Guest
    maybe im just lucky?

I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.

TheeRainman, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Cru Hunter Win User

Red Dead Redemption

There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.
  5. HEROxDeMoNz Win User

mods on this console already

At 12:10 am on 3/5/2014 I seen 2 of my teammates glitches into trees. I have video proof of them in trees. Is there anything els I need to do to get these guys reported?
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Deafeat a Legendary Dragon

Which glitch because I wouldn't mind bumping up my conjuration as it is still only 25 and I have about 7 perk trees at 100.
  7. TheeRainman Win User

maybe im just lucky?

I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.
  8. Qnaqna321 Win User

Post your funny Skyrim stories lol!!!

Haha the goat thing happened to me too! Anyways there was a time a giant and a few mammoths were chasing me, so I freaked out and tried to stall them using a tree. The giant went to the left of it and a mammoth went to the right. The other mammoth proceeded
    to glitch out and get stuck on top of the tree. After killing the giant and one of the mammoths i looked at the tree mammoth. It was just chillin up there, so I took out a bow and shot at it. it got pissed and jumped out of the tree to kill me, only to die
    from fall damage upon hitting the ground. In hindsight I shoulda FUS-ROH-DAHed him out of the tree. Funny stuff XD
Thema:

Help with tree glitch

1. Help with tree glitch - Similar Threads - Help tree glitch

2. Help with Digital Rights Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Digital Rights Management: I was wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with DRM and an Xbox 360 console I recently bought. Our old Xbox 360 was showing the Red Ring of Death and I decided to buy a second...
  3. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  4. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  5. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  6. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  8. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  9. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  10. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]