Help with tree glitch

Discus and support Help with tree glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014.

1. WolfOfWill2
    WolfOfWill2 Guest

Help with tree glitch

Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after, and I'd owe you one. Any takers? Gamertag:

:)

WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Cru Hunter
    Cru Hunter Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.

Cru Hunter, Feb 25, 2014
  3. TheeRainman
    TheeRainman Guest
    maybe im just lucky?

I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.

TheeRainman, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Cru Hunter Win User

Red Dead Redemption

There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.
  5. HEROxDeMoNz Win User

mods on this console already

At 12:10 am on 3/5/2014 I seen 2 of my teammates glitches into trees. I have video proof of them in trees. Is there anything els I need to do to get these guys reported?
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Deafeat a Legendary Dragon

Which glitch because I wouldn't mind bumping up my conjuration as it is still only 25 and I have about 7 perk trees at 100.
  7. chelobeast Win User

Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

I think I may have found the issue you guys are talking about. I encountered the glitch after leaving the East Comm Tower, killing 2-3 Swarm snipers, then sliding down the hill to walk back to the skiff, but crouching under the knocked over tree will get
    you stuck. And if you somehow get passed that, there are floating trees and the ground is missing. Am I going to have to restart this act over again just to MAYBE bypass this glitch?
  8. TheeRainman Win User

maybe im just lucky?

I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.
Thema:

Help with tree glitch

1. Help with tree glitch - Similar Threads - Help tree glitch

2. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]
  3. Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips: Idk if this is an insiders problem or an xbox problem but whenever I go to capture game clips instead of capturing the correct time (like 30 seconds) it only captures 4 every single time, it's...
  4. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  5. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  6. Increase in Latency? ISP will not help

in XboX Insiders
    Increase in Latency? ISP will not help: Normally have a ping of ~40ms but since I've joined the insider programme and console beta my being now is about 180ms. Cannot achieve target latency for streaming service Any ideas? submitted...
  7. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  8. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  9. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  10. How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???: Have an Xbox One X that was purchased May 2019 so still have 2.5 months left on the warranty. The Xbox will turn on but get a startup error message and after having exhausted all tips and fixes...