Help with Xbox One games freezing

Discus and support Help with Xbox One games freezing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, New to this community, just been looking around for the most well-informed group of people to help me with this problem. Recently I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/furthuryourhead, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Help with Xbox One games freezing

Hey everyone,

New to this community, just been looking around for the most well-informed group of people to help me with this problem.

Recently I’ve been trying to play a couple different games on my Xbox; one that uses Xbox live, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and one I downloaded on Xbox live, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

I’ve been having similar problems with both of them; freezing upon first loading of the game is most common.

With Battlefront, I am able to play matches that are Local with next to no problem. Mixed results with Matchmaking but most of the time before one match is over the game either loses audio and gets clipped video (I.e. my character avatar disappears and I lose all control while in the match, my controller still works though), or just freezes and quits to home screen. I even get a nice bit of that “frozen” audio where the last sound that played just repeats over and over loudly until quitting.

With Fallen Order, I’ve only got to play the actual game three times out of maybe 30 times of trying. At first it wouldn’t get past the initial loading screen. Eventually it was able to play the game but I didn’t get very far before it froze. Same deal with battlefront, just stops the game and quits to home.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, removing my account and doing a soft factory reset on my console all to no avail.

My connection comes up as fine with no problems, but I can’t help but think that because of the Xbox live connection for them both that it has something to do with that.

If you made it this far I’d appreciate any thoughts or help you can offer. Thanks for your time

submitted by /u/furthuryourhead
    [link] [comments]

/u/furthuryourhead, Mar 29, 2020
  2. MrPyroManiacMan Win User

Xbox one Loading Issues.

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Freeze in forza horizon X1

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Games stuttering after playing them after a while

Hello Smakzillaa,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue with games freezing and stuttering while using your Xbox One console.

A suggestion that we have for you here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One game freeze solution support article for
    steps to be attempted that concern games freezing and or crashing.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Freezing midgame

Hey there TheNaughtyBook and Keedle,

We've got a guide that can help out with game freezing or crashing problems. Please take a look and try the steps in this

guide
    to see if it helps.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

DA:I freezes for a few seconds every 20 minutes on XBox One, other games don't

Thema:

Help with Xbox One games freezing

1. Help with Xbox One games freezing - Similar Threads - Help games freezing

2. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  3. my game keeps freezing pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game keeps freezing pls help me: i need help so everytime i finish the tutorial my game starts to load into the loading screen my game crashes i have tried loading into new games 4 times now so i have done the tutorial 4 times...
  4. HELP! Forza Horizon 3 game freezing on loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Forza Horizon 3 game freezing on loading: Hope you can help! My son has had a Forza Xbox One 1tb for a year now with pretty much no probs. He's been playing Forza Horizon 3 since it came out (he purchased the game on disc new from Game)....
  5. Game freezing on Xbox One! Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezing on Xbox One! Please help.: While getting ESO the games freezes at the starting screen. 3f2be391-a18f-43cd-ba32-ea30fc155f24
  6. COD Advanced warfare: game keeps freezing and kicking me out of multiplayer, plz help??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced warfare: game keeps freezing and kicking me out of multiplayer, plz help??: My game works fine in campain mode and will work for multiplayer but there are a few times it freezes and kick me out.( I notice it happens on 2 maps especially) any suggestions?...
  7. HELP! Skyrim, game Freezes at these two points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Skyrim, game Freezes at these two points: so I am playing Skyrim from my Hard Drive (no Disc) and whenever I tried talking to Galmar stone-fist to join the stormcloaks my game freezes and I get the 'Disc is unreadable error". I find this...
  8. Help! - Xbox has been acting slow, games are freezing and loading sluggishly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! - Xbox has been acting slow, games are freezing and loading sluggishly: Hi guys, Over the past month or so, I've been having some problems with certain games and my Xbox in general. Generally, Xbox problems have been relatively light, with the odd issue here and...
  9. Games freezing need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freezing need help please: hi all just after a bit of help I've been playing battlefield 1 and new cod4 in every time I play on every game the game freezes/lags for example I'll be running forward all of a sudden it just...
  10. my console keeps freezing during game ? Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console keeps freezing during game ? Help Please: everything works great until i start to play and 5 min into any game, it freezes 8d0ab010-6893-4ec3-9db7-9283fe0acacd