Help with xbox support ar flighting

Discus and support Help with xbox support ar flighting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the bundle and whenever i open it the app force closes, I have a samsung s9+ and i live in the uk, please can somebody help me submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joedarcy07, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Help with xbox support ar flighting

I downloaded the bundle and whenever i open it the app force closes, I have a samsung s9+ and i live in the uk, please can somebody help me

submitted by /u/joedarcy07
    [link] [comments]

/u/joedarcy07, Apr 22, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

the reality headset with motion controllers

xbox consoles dont support vr or ar in anyway
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

I cant turn off auto-renewal

only calling support by phone and talking to billing will be able to help you, nobody in the forums will be able to help you turn off the AR.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (attivazione prodotto)[Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (product activation)]

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with launching Flight Simulator X Gold Edition and receiving the error code: 1-80004005 . To troubleshoot this issue please check out this support page:

Flight Simulator X - Error

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Flight simulator & Xbox One X

Hello AloysioCarvalho,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. To answer your question, unfortunately no, you cannot play it on your Xbox console.

See link:
    Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements

The only platform for FSX is Microsoft Windows.

On the website, it says: "download for PC".

It won't work. The sim wasn't made with consoles in mind. I hope this helps! Happy gaming!

Felix Xbox forums support
  6. darkist1 Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

I hope, when it comes out, that Flight Simulator will have Mouse and Keyboard support along with Joystick support for Xbox
Thema:

Help with xbox support ar flighting

1. Help with xbox support ar flighting - Similar Threads - Help support flighting

2. Xbox Support Will Not Help Me!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support Will Not Help Me!!!!: I am so frustrated with xbox support. My xbox series x is not working. Support has told me i need to send it in for repair. They told me i would receive a email in 24 hours. This is now 8 days...
  3. Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans: I need help getting my old suspensions off my account they are 3-4 years old and no one can help me I don’t know how to get ahold of the xbox enforcement team either as they say...
  4. I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...: The codes are 0x87af000d, 0x80073cf6, and 0x80070490. I recently downloaded/bought MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Reflex, and have been playing NBA 2K21. I cannot load any of these games without getting...
  5. No support help for update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support help for update error: I have been trying for days to speak to a person about not being able to set up my xbox one s but every time i put my phone number i'm notified there having a problem...
  6. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  7. Customer Support not Helping with Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support not Helping with Warranty: So about four days ago I was finally fed up with pieces and buttons breaking on my elite series two controller so I decided to check the warranty and see if I could get a replacement. I checked...
  8. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  9. Series X Dead on arrival and support wont help with replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dead on arrival and support wont help with replacement: I received my series x that I pre ordered from microsoft.com last tuesday and It does not stay on. You hit the power button and it lights up, you hear the sound and then two seconds later it just...
  10. Need help with Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox Support: I got my Series X on launch day and on launch day it would not power on at all. So I called support and got a warranty set up. Never got a shipping label called a couple of times on Wednesday...