Help xbox 360 live wont work when signed in!

Discus and support Help xbox 360 live wont work when signed in! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this problem since 2/7/2014 which was yesterday where I was save and exiting minecraft xbox 360 edition and froze, after turning off my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CMZ Orphan, Feb 8, 2014.

1. CMZ Orphan
    CMZ Orphan Guest

I've had this problem since 2/7/2014 which was yesterday where I was save and exiting minecraft xbox 360 edition and froze, after turning off my xbox 360 and turning it back on my profile no longer auto signed in and intially asked me to reconnect
    to xbox live. after putting in my password it gave me an error code! Idk what it means or what it is but after logging on to this website it was saying something like

Purchase and Content UsageLimited
    but idk what that means! I havent gotten an email or anything! ive tried almost everything and im worried that my account is blocked? i wouldnt know why i only have 4 assassin creed games and minecraft plus halo 3!

I have a whole one year member ship and im only like 3 months in? what do i do!

:)

CMZ Orphan, Feb 8, 2014
  2. zedzdead
    zedzdead Guest
    Chaos Theory

I have an original "day one" xbox 360 with original hard drive.
    I am trying to play splinter cell chaos theory (multiplayer) on it.
    Physical game disc not D/L vers.
    I believe when I first purchased the 360 I was able to play this game online after a simple D/L.
    I was using a different gamer tag though.
    This is what happened when I tied to go online.
    It tells me I need an update that will start when I log out and sign back in (press A).
    But it never starts.
    So then I learned that I need to D/L co-op maps then the multi-player maps first.
    But when I go to co-op/xboxlive it will not let me sign into xbox live.
    In fact it doesn't let me sign into xbox live on any game mode.
    I have tried to sign out on the 360 and start game then sign in through the game and this doesn't work either.
    So...
    I deleted the system cache and re-downloaded update but it still wont connect to xboxlive.
    Is there a port I need open?
    Is it still possible to play older games on 360?
    what should I do?
    How do I play this game online now?

any help is appreciated...

zedzdead, Feb 8, 2014
  3. beefysupr
    beefysupr Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

Hi, so I downloaded NBA Jam Fire Edition on my Xbox One. So I launched it and it said disconnected from Xbox Live using the 360 titles, then when I was in the game I tried to sign into my Xbox Live it showed the 360 login screen which I selected to sign in and said sorry this profile can't connect to the Xbox live on this console. Now I just wondering if you are able to sign in for the backwards compatible games or its just you as a continue without save thing. Sorry just was able to find an answers for this. Thanks for any help!

beefysupr, Feb 8, 2014
  4. CMZ Orphan
    CMZ Orphan Guest

nvm found out my profile is corrupted.

found the solution here

if your Xbox profile is corrupt click this link

forums.xbox.com/.../269021.aspx

good luck.

CMZ Orphan, Feb 8, 2014
  5. CMZ Orphan Win User

nvm found out my profile is corrupted.

found the solution here

if your Xbox profile is corrupt click this link

forums.xbox.com/.../269021.aspx

good luck.
  6. JBe17 Win User

RECOVERING ACCOUNT NOT WORKING

same exact issue. no avatar, no gamerscore, wont sign in to live. ran connection tests and all is well. xbox live status is good and connected but i get nada. when recovery is attempted it fails and sign-in unavailable. please help I HAVE WORK TOMORROW!
  7. xSnugglexAngelx Win User

Dashboard and game connection problems.Wh

Now none of the games are working and it wont let me sign into xbox live.
  8. XBOXVANNY00 Win User

fifa 16 doesnt work unless i sign in in my acount and is the first xbox i download fifa

and then i transfer the licences to another xbox 360 and that didnt work te game wont start unless i sign in
  9. CODukes4 Win User

Red X's on players/no game chat

That happened to me when my xbox live gold membership ran out. It wont kick you out, but you probably wont be able to sign back in once you sign off.
Thema:

1. Help xbox 360 live wont work when signed in! - Similar Threads - Help 360 live

2. when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?: when i go to play MW2 on xbox one, the game loads up but when I go to play multiplayer it doesn't connect and says test your connection but I can't as it is onxbox one please can you helphich...
  3. Help 360 guitar hero live update not downloading due to error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help 360 guitar hero live update not downloading due to error code ...: I have an xbox 360 slim and bought guitar hero live. Upon trying to install the game I found out I didn't have enough memory to do so. I purchased a 120GB hard drive and was able to install the...
  4. I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day: i have my xbox 360 account banned open Live using please please help me 65459549-4393-4542-9b29-2cdc95bfa492
  5. Please, help me! Post about xbox live and xbox 360 achievments!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please, help me! Post about xbox live and xbox 360 achievments!!!: i have created a xbox live account after playing few monthes without internet. And a lot of achievments have changed language to spanish. Also now i have achievments from dlc, but i haven't any...
  6. Xbox Live On xbox 360 (STUCK/HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live On xbox 360 (STUCK/HELP): HELP (I am having problems signing into Xbox 360 Console) 90abb165-84c5-4024-b325-a8a730a69965
  7. Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile: Help my xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile when ever i try it tells me "sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. code - 0 what do i do? i tried...
  8. I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.: I Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one. So i cant download my Account or play 360 games online. What can i do? c47dd493-f066-420c-b926-399ba299d746
  9. Bought 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 but I didn't get a 25 letter code help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 but I didn't get a 25 letter code help: So I just bought a 1 month Xbox live on my Xbox 360 from microsoft on the computer, and I got an email about it on my hotmail, and I went to check my Xbox live but it isn't activated or anything,...
  10. Can you help?. Trying to get into xbox live on 360?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help?. Trying to get into xbox live on 360?.: I am not good with technology, but I have bought by son an xbox live Gold card and followed all instructions to get it up and running, but when it comes to putting in my email and password into...