Help...Xbox one is having issues

Discus and support Help...Xbox one is having issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned on my xbox and there was an update before going online. It wouldnt allow me to select update...it froze. I did a full reset. Then xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shizloh, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Shizloh
    Shizloh Guest

I turned on my xbox and there was an update before going online. It wouldnt allow me to select update...it froze. I did a full reset. Then xbox wouldn’t even open home screen, just stayed black screen after showing xbox logo. I did a factory reset, seemed
    to work. Now it wont open games. Says took too long. Now it also sometime freezes up for a minute or 2 when im trying to open a game. What is going on?

:)

Shizloh, Sep 24, 2020
  2. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Having account issues..help!

I agree with onyx62is it could be a number of things should try all of those steps

Clearing Cache

Step 1:

Navigate to the far right of your Xbox 360 Dashboard

Then go to SYSTEM settings click on STORAGE then click on The Y button when HARD DRIVE is highlighted for device options and then CLEAR SYSTEM CACHE and then restarting your console. If his solution didn't work try re-downloading the profile.

In my personal experience with my console I once had the same issue, but it seemed to have been related to something much different, out of interest how long does it take you to sign in to XBOX LIVE on your console? When I had the same issue it took forever
    to sign in, send a message or a friend request. And while trying to send a message or add someone or even accept someone it wouldn't, but it appeared to be down to my connection to the internet being severely laggy. I checked my router to see what was going
    on and it was severely over heated. Since I let it cool down from weeks of suffering it signed in to XBOX LIVE pretty quick and I could send messages with no errors at all, and the same with accepting friend requests or sending them.

Let me know how it all works out!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Please Help Having Issues!

Hey there Ryan!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I took a peek at your
    Xbox.com profile
    and I can see that you're storming the Fortress in some Halo 5: Guardians right now. Are you still having issues or are you good to go at this point?

Let us know! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Did you try what I suggested?
  5. FaZe Cuban Win User

but my other accounts are perfectly fine its just this account
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Have you tried contacting xbox via phone or chat? ask then to have this issue escalated to the tech team at T3
Thema:

1. Help...Xbox one is having issues - Similar Threads - Help having issues

2. Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help: I pair my controller to my phone and then hit connect to xbox for console streaming but when I do it starts loading into game streaming and says the servers are full. I have been stumped on this....
  3. System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...: **Security issues** It is now possible to delete my games from the harddrive WITHOUT signing in using my passkey to sign in first. Also I DON'T have dedicated mixer, etc. Buttons on my home...
  4. : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help: : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help Couldnt find a mtu setting in advanced anywhere , so reset alt mac address , it restarted and seened ok ,...
  5. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!: Hey guys. So I am attempting to console stream, I have everything ready to go but when I scroll over on my dashboard it forces me to stop streaming. submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link]...
  7. Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all: I have two Xbox One controllers that I haven't used much over the past year. However, I've several times recently tried to use the controller and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'low...
  8. [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?: So my xbox decided to stop playing my games...The error code 0x80831002 With a message that says (translated from French) : A problem regarding your games occured.To play, you must delete and...
  9. I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+: I'm still having the same issue after 36hrs+. Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again...
  10. Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!: So here is the issue... I can connect to all my other friends without any issues with the party chat. Like none at all. But when me and 1 specific friend get in a party together, the party...