HELP!!

Discus and support HELP!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have owned an Xbox One since 'Day One' and my setup was originally an InFocus C40 projector which was listed in the device list. This allowed me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by designfreek, May 1, 2014.

1. designfreek
    designfreek Guest

HELP!!

I have owned an Xbox One since 'Day One' and my setup was originally an InFocus C40 projector which was listed in the device list. This allowed me to say 'Xbox On' and the Xbox, Sony Audio and Projector would all switch on.

I have recently changed my projector to a new HD version (Viewsonic PJD7820HD), however this is NOT in the device list. I have entered it manually, nothing! I have been in contact with Microsoft and followed all of the steps to apparently install it manually
    (steps below), but this did absolutely nothing also. I contacted Microsoft again and got told 'maybe the manufacturer has not built in compatibility with Xbox One!!'. Is it me or what? The projector was built and on sale well before the Xbox was released therefore
    would not have been considered for Xbox One. Saying that, my InFocus C40 was 10 years old but that worked.

Can someone please tell me how I go about adding my Projector to the device list? Or is this something that Microsoft have to do?

With the advent of the OneGuide hitting the UK later this year, I want my system running ready for this.

Can someone please help??

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but there is not a clear forum that this would go in.

:)

designfreek, May 1, 2014
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

What steps off of google did you followed?

n7oldnavy, May 1, 2014
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

It's a WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup. Yes a have a media player app installed on my Xbox. No i have not formatted to my computer.

n7oldnavy, May 1, 2014
  4. designfreek
    designfreek Guest

HELP!!

Steps that Microsoft told me to do:

1. Go to OneGuide, Devices.

2. Select TV model, if not listed, select 'I don't see my Brand'

3. Input Manufacturer - 'Viewsonic'

4. Input Model - 'PJD7820HD' - Does not find and says 'What we found' and shows a list.

5. Go to DVD/Bluray - 'Persistent Storage' - Clear. Repeat 3 times.

6. Go to Network, Mac Address - Clear.

This should then restart Xbox One and my model should appear in the list.

But it does not.

designfreek, May 1, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!!

1. HELP!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body

in XboX Insiders
    Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body: My xbox one s is getting switched on by the controller properly. The controller switch blinks till the xbox boots up which is normal I guess. But it does not stop blinking once the xbox is booted...
  3. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...
  4. How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i speak to a real person that will actually help: Im fed up with microsoft, their refund policies aren't obvious and nor are their contact us buttons. I mean ffs they get members of the community to do their live chat support for them. anyway, my...
  5. Plz help this is annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help this is annoying: So im trying to remove parental consent form my child account so i scroll down and i press manage child info and it says manage child permissions so i press it and nothinh happens it just takes me...
  6. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  7. ARK Genesis help

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Genesis help: i have ARK survival evolved and the Genesis Pass 1 but it will not download on my Computer why is that i have done the following -cycle power aka shut it down and turn it on -uninstalled and...
  8. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help?: So around June, July last year I had my Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended and in turn after constant bickering between me and Microsoft they eventually detailed the reason. As i say it was a...
  9. : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...: On the game Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour i have paid for the giant carp pack thats supposed to come with 2 new lakes to fish out of and different sorts of baits only available when the pack is...
  10. Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft): Got this error today - game played fine last night. Support chat suggested I uninstall and reinstall - but now attempts to reinstall only ginve me option to buy the game (Minecraft). How do I...