Help!

Discus and support Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i sell my Xbox one to someone and i have previously downloaded games from the online store will the person who has bought the xbox still be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brxdie, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Brxdie
    Brxdie Guest

Help!

If i sell my Xbox one to someone and i have previously downloaded games from the online store will the person who has bought the xbox still be able to play them?

:)

Brxdie, Jan 25, 2014
  2. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Help!

If you leave your profile on the console, then yes, but this would violate the COC and TOU as you can not sell your gamertag or account to anybody. Your best bet is to completely remove everything from the console before selling it.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Need help trouble shooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help trouble shooting: A few days ago my xbox one (original) would not get past the green start up screen. I have done a factory reset which seems to have resolved the issue for a day or so. Since then however my...
  3. Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?: Today I went to play ARK when it said I needed the gamepass! I had bought the game over maybe a year ago and it never had this issue. The problem is I got the gamepass about 5 months ago and just...
  4. Help !! Cant play game!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help !! Cant play game!!: Hi so ive been trying to get on black desert online but it keeps telling me i need to renew my live subscription and my subscription.for xbox live ultimate is paid and up to date help !! Bdo is my...
  5. Enforcement Action Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Enforcement Action Help: I received an email from Xbox live saying my account was "subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agrement". No explanation as to what the violation was. There...
  6. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help: I cant erase a credit card attached to my account..... it wont let me use a prepaid card? How can I fix this? f66490dd-bcfb-4bd0-bc3e-1adc10b98a55
  7. My xbox is having a problem and I would like some help

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is having a problem and I would like some help: 90 percent of my friends profile pictures are blank and so are my msg when I get an invite I join and it kicks me I also can’t connect to games not a problem with my internet I looked into that...
  8. Need help. Xbox 1 original: no video output, turns off after 2 mins.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help. Xbox 1 original: no video output, turns off after 2 mins.: This is my first time ever asking online for help about something. My Xbox one original turns on and turns off after 2-3 mins. It's unresponsive to all the tricks of hitting down certain buttons...
  9. Xbox machine broke please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox machine broke please help me: My Xbox is stuck at 98 percent on the latest console update, I factory reset and it still will not work. Any tips so I can get back into destiny again? submitted by /u/Amajay2000 [link] [comments]
  10. Need help with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox: [img] Hello Ive been having problems with my Xbox is stuck on the “preparing Console” screen after doing a factory reset because error 208 came up is there anyone who can help me?...