Help!

Discus and support Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i sell my Xbox one to someone and i have previously downloaded games from the online store will the person who has bought the xbox still be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brxdie, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Brxdie
    Brxdie Guest

Help!

If i sell my Xbox one to someone and i have previously downloaded games from the online store will the person who has bought the xbox still be able to play them?

:)

Brxdie, Jan 25, 2014
  2. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Help!

If you leave your profile on the console, then yes, but this would violate the COC and TOU as you can not sell your gamertag or account to anybody. Your best bet is to completely remove everything from the console before selling it.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  4. Help with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Live: I have an XBox One Slim. 3 Accounts are on it, one for me, one for my wife and one for my son. My wife and son have XBox Live, I just noticed on my bank account for an automatic payment being...
  5. xbox multiplayer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox multiplayer help: I have purchased xbox live for my son. He can play mindcraft with others but nothing else. How can I get him to be setup for multiplayer???? I have been through tons of the "help" things. He has...
  6. Help a brother out

in XboX Insiders
    Help a brother out: Hey guys so I have joined the Xbox insider (I'm Omega but I read that the console streaming is open for all) on my Xbox and have logged in on my phone on the streaming app with the same account. I...
  7. Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over): Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, hace unos días fue el evento del Xbox FANFEST México 2019, yo ayudé en el área de Esports, creamos 10 cuentas para el evento y me encargue de comprar a 5 cuentas...
  8. Please help with my xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with my xbox game: Hi guys, i have a broken disk of an xbox game and i have that game installed on my xbox 360, could that game work in some way or does it have a great risk when introduced in mu xbox?...
  9. Help for hearing impaired gamer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help for hearing impaired gamer: Is there anyway to use my Phonak Compilot for communications on the Xbox? If I wear a headset it screws with the sound in my hearing aids. 1c0f21ff-6e1c-422e-93b2-b1201edf2e48
  10. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Help: My headset is working fine except my mic my mic is acting weird so when I talk people can’t hear me but they can hear my game what do I do? submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]