Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In titanfall has anybody epixeredn problemss playing? Like when its sighning in on titanfall it wont go? If somebody knows solution please respond.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELG Firestar, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ELG Firestar
    ELG Firestar Guest

Help

In titanfall has anybody epixeredn problemss playing? Like when its sighning in on titanfall it wont go? If somebody knows solution please respond.

:)

ELG Firestar, Apr 2, 2014
  2. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Help

go to help.ea.com they have a workaround that lets you manually set your router to play public matches

DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Apr 3, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  3. Xbox One factory reset hasn't helped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One factory reset hasn't helped: I just factory reset my Xbox One as I tried to install Destiny 2 but it didn't work, I was repeatedly told "Installation Stopped" and no installation progress was made. I tried power cycling my...
  4. Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!: Hi! I was having sync issues with Wordament on my new Android phone. I would have to uninstall the app and/or clear all data in order to be able to open the app at all. Otherwise it was getting...
  5. Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X: I just recently got an Xbox One X due to my day one Xbox One having a disk drive failure. All my games are stored on internal hard drives that are recommend by Microsoft so the hard drives are...
  6. Need help changing my preview build

in XboX Insiders
    Need help changing my preview build: Whenever I go into the Xbox insiders app and select Xbox update preview. Select manage, then Xbox Update Preview Delta, done, accept, and I get error message that says. Already registered! To...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition Help: My Java Edition minecraft account will not let me sign in, i reset the password the email didn't come. I contacted support, they haven't responded for about 2-3 weeks....
  8. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  9. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  10. Perm banned help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned help: My account was perm banned over my brother trying to sleep my account through looking for a group post as a joke,childish.Anyways im trying to get my account back after what he did and i really...