Help?

Discus and support Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh about 4 years ago I had a gamertag named JamesRawDogYa. for the life of me I cant remember the email I used for that tag. long story short I had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigPup668615249, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Help?

Oh about 4 years ago I had a gamertag named JamesRawDogYa. for the life of me I cant remember the email I used for that tag. long story short I had to sell my xbox...4 years later im back on my feet and x box ready...but I want my old tag back is there
    anything I can do to get that tag back? at all?

:)

BigPup668615249, Jun 2, 2014
  2. CallumJBowen
    CallumJBowen Guest
    Should I get an Xbox One just for Halo 5??

CallumJBowen, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Subscription problem with the card

Have a peek at this link about "Adding a Payment Method" and see if it helps you at all, if not can you answer the questions at the bottom please?

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx

Knowitall(2), Jun 2, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Help?

If you can call Xbox Support by phone and verify the information on your account they should be able to provide you with the Microsoft account email.

Kiesey, Jun 2, 2014
  5. chuckrcheese Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

6. The Fallout Ave Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

i hope im not too late but all you need to do is go to new vegas in the games menu hit the start button and choose manage game while disc 2 is in the xbox then you can choose to download the dlc
  7. Patrickas69 Win User

AC3 corrupted file

I have the same problem too. I bought the assasin's creed 3 that was on sale and when it download to 80% xbox said that Cant download ac3, and in storage shows that my game is corrupted, what should i do? I tryed to re install, clean my cashe but it doesn't
    work. Please helpi paid for it 7.49
  8. Inxlinx Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

If you're trying to play an indie game you MUST be connected to Xbox LIve at all times while playing. If you sign off it will not work.
  9. US Revenge Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

no one knows what you are saying.
Thema:

Help?

1. Help? - Similar Threads - Help

2. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  3. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  4. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  5. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I used to use pandora all the time on my old xbox one. I just recently upgraded to a new xbox and now when I try to download pandora it says its unavailable and only gives me the option to redeem...
  6. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  7. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  8. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  9. Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help: Help Start off trying a hard reset to see if the fixes the issue. (Press power button down for 10 secons, then wheb its off turn back on). e7142a8b-f6b8-4666-a6a4-7ed96b865079
  10. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...