Help?

Discus and support Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh about 4 years ago I had a gamertag named JamesRawDogYa. for the life of me I cant remember the email I used for that tag. long story short I had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigPup668615249, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Help?

Oh about 4 years ago I had a gamertag named JamesRawDogYa. for the life of me I cant remember the email I used for that tag. long story short I had to sell my xbox...4 years later im back on my feet and x box ready...but I want my old tag back is there
    anything I can do to get that tag back? at all?

:)

BigPup668615249, Jun 2, 2014
  2. CallumJBowen
    CallumJBowen Guest
    Should I get an Xbox One just for Halo 5??

CallumJBowen, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Subscription problem with the card

Have a peek at this link about "Adding a Payment Method" and see if it helps you at all, if not can you answer the questions at the bottom please?

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx

Knowitall(2), Jun 2, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Help?

If you can call Xbox Support by phone and verify the information on your account they should be able to provide you with the Microsoft account email.

Kiesey, Jun 2, 2014
  5. chuckrcheese Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

6. The Fallout Ave Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

i hope im not too late but all you need to do is go to new vegas in the games menu hit the start button and choose manage game while disc 2 is in the xbox then you can choose to download the dlc
  7. Patrickas69 Win User

AC3 corrupted file

I have the same problem too. I bought the assasin's creed 3 that was on sale and when it download to 80% xbox said that Cant download ac3, and in storage shows that my game is corrupted, what should i do? I tryed to re install, clean my cashe but it doesn't
    work. Please helpi paid for it 7.49
  8. Inxlinx Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

If you're trying to play an indie game you MUST be connected to Xbox LIve at all times while playing. If you sign off it will not work.
  9. US Revenge Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

no one knows what you are saying.
Thema:

Help?

1. Help? - Similar Threads - Help

2. How do I leave beta minecraft please help

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave beta minecraft please help: How do I leave beta minecraft if I can't login to xbox insider? because I am to young please help. submitted by /u/cobebatman [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope: So my XBOX One X has had a few issues over the years. I fear hardware failure but before I consign it to the repair heap and spend £400 on a new one I thought I'd ask you kind folks for help....
  4. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  5. Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv: FR : J'ai une télé chiQ modele U43H7A, impossible d'activer le 4K ni l'HDR sur ma xbox one S, je l'ai déj mise en detection automatique, mais lorsque je coche la case 4K j'ai une erreur qui me...
  6. Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...: Hi, I no longer use the email registered on the xbox parental. I know which one it is but no longer know the password. I tried filling out the form for Microsoft but I was told that I could no...
  7. Help With Error 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help With Error 0x87e0000f: HI have had this with 2 games that I have tried to download recently (digital download not disc) first was sunset overdrive 2nd was Lara croft temple of osiris - which i have paid for Partial...
  8. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  9. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  10. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...