Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After downloading Collection 4 on MW3 i have problem with signal when i play. When i delete Decommission map signal is better but I can't play other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChupacabraDoras, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Help

After downloading Collection 4 on MW3 i have problem with signal when i play. When i delete Decommission map signal is better but I can't play other downloaded maps!

:)

ChupacabraDoras, Dec 28, 2014
  2. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Dec 28, 2014
  4. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  5. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  7. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  3. I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help: I can't find my player that I spent so much time on please someone help 83e4a16f-ff20-4821-b15c-4b71d7ac0e6b
  4. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  5. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...
  6. help me i am having problem with update

in XboX Insiders
    help me i am having problem with update: I am not able to update my xbox when it reaches 53% it restarts and does not turn on I have to unplug it to d submitted by /u/rafaelsmolari [link] [comments]
  7. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  8. Repeated suspensions don’t add up. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeated suspensions don’t add up. Need help.: Alright so i was banned on 03/10/20 for comms. I sent a message with a short phrase & that was it. No curse words. Just an acronym. It was my fault & i completed my one day suspension & moved on....
  9. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  10. Help with Xbox One games freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox One games freezing: Hey everyone, New to this community, just been looking around for the most well-informed group of people to help me with this problem. Recently I’ve been trying to play a couple different games...