HELP!

Discus and support HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im being threatened on xbox and i want to change my gt but i dont have any money 23d5ebff-da41-4c52-9c7a-f0840cacc968 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBroknHammerxX, Aug 5, 2014.

1. HELP!

im being threatened on xbox and i want to change my gt but i dont have any money

:)

XxBroknHammerxX, Aug 5, 2014
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

What steps off of google did you followed?

n7oldnavy, Aug 5, 2014
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

It's a WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup. Yes a have a media player app installed on my Xbox. No i have not formatted to my computer.

n7oldnavy, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

HELP!

If you're being threatened, file a complaint and block communications with the other users. There is no way to get a free name change.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!

1. HELP! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  3. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...
  4. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  5. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  6. URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor: Xbox One is plugged in from a HDMI to VGA lead into the PC monitor. The PC monitor has no sound from what I know but does have a lime green audio-in jack. I have some old (working) speakers that...
  7. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP: HEY GUYS SO I FORGOT TO CANCEL MY GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE CANCEL IT BCS I AM NOT ABLE TO AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PAY FOR IT JUST CANECEL IT I FORGOT.THANK YOU!...
  8. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Help: So i am doing an offline update. All the files are on my USB. But when i press the option to do an offline update, i am immediately greeted with a E101 error. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...