HELP

Discus and support HELP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; HELP Never mind, Xbox itself fixed the problem. 77b94952-9d59-4057-9630-cf40c003a778 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HatBoyOrigins, Apr 30, 2018.

1. HELP

HELP
    Never mind, Xbox itself fixed the problem.

:)

HatBoyOrigins, Apr 30, 2018
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

What steps off of google did you followed?

n7oldnavy, Apr 30, 2018
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

It's a WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup. Yes a have a media player app installed on my Xbox. No i have not formatted to my computer.

n7oldnavy, Apr 30, 2018
  4. HELP

Never mind, Xbox itself fixed the problem.

HatBoyOrigins, Apr 30, 2018
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. I have some xCloud questions mind helping?

in XboX Insiders
    I have some xCloud questions mind helping?: 1) How long roughly does it take to be accepted 2) Do I need to buy the games (Just wondering) 3) Can I go online for free cause I've got gold on a family members account and want to be able to...
  3. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: I put my microsoft account in on minecraft ps4, and it says I can't join friends or servers. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you. 5fa6e768-9e22-4936-b5df-ccae07fcaf2f
  4. Help with xbox live gold!! Stuck!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with xbox live gold!! Stuck!!: Hi i purchased xbox live gold membership for xbox 360 but it still not showing on my live account anc i cant play multiplayer games my email, [Mod Removed - PII]....
  5. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  6. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...
  7. Xbox one completely unresponsive please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one completely unresponsive please help: So apparantly there was an outage over the weekend regarding digital games. Every time i tried to start a game I would get an error message. I made a post yesterday and i was told to do a hard...
  8. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...
  9. Can somebody help me with consle steaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody help me with consle steaming!: I have the Delta ring and I'm in the U.S. but everytime I click "setup new xbox" on the streaming app it says, "Consle streaming isn't in your ring or region yet," can somebody help me with this?...
  10. Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!: Ok so I have had overwatch for about 2 years, and only 3 or 4 months ago it started popping "...…., enjoy your free trial! if you don't want to use ……...'s trial, make sure they're signed out.....