help

Discus and support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how to turn off my games narrator in Forza Horizon 4. how do I fix this problem b343ab04-9eaa-4da7-92e3-c271809e918a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost Rider8672, Jul 8, 2019.

1. help

I don't know how to turn off my games narrator in Forza Horizon 4. how do I fix this problem

:)

Ghost Rider8672, Jul 8, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Xbox losing signal help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing signal help: hello everyone I'm having a little problem, my Xbox One S is missing sound. it happens the following way I turn on the console and play for a few minutes in about 10 to 30 minutes the screen turns...
  3. Need Help

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: My Xbox One X keeps saying “there is a problem getting this content at the moment” will these fix its self through Xbox or do I need to do something, please send help! submitted by...
  4. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  5. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  6. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help: I want to play my game but it just goes around in circles why is there no help from xbox 0140ca4a-5404-49ab-ac0d-9163ba969360
  7. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...
  8. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  9. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  10. Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP: ive been having a problem playing certain one x games. For example assassins creed odyssy will run just fine but on the display a black cloud will “bleed” across the screen. There will so be...