help

Discus and support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play my game but it just goes around in circles why is there no help from xbox 0140ca4a-5404-49ab-ac0d-9163ba969360 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoolishHornet55, Jul 16, 2019.

1. help

I want to play my game but it just goes around in circles why is there no help from xbox

:)

FoolishHornet55, Jul 16, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Help I can't update my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I can't update my Xbox 360: Help please I just want to play Minecraft. Downloading through USB did not work. Status Code: 4451-4497-1380-2446-C810-1004 900f617c-9b6c-4511-bd4d-e5b42eaca97a
  3. Help with Sweepstakes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with Sweepstakes...: Hi, I'm confused! Very new to the Rewards programme... "Spent" some points entering a couple of sweepstakes. I received an email saying the "Winners will be posted here" with a link. When I...
  4. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  5. GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.: Every time i launch my game, i try to do something that requires a save and every time it says "saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services." I know it has something to do with my...
  6. I have some xCloud questions mind helping?

in XboX Insiders
    I have some xCloud questions mind helping?: 1) How long roughly does it take to be accepted 2) Do I need to buy the games (Just wondering) 3) Can I go online for free cause I've got gold on a family members account and want to be able to...
  7. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: I put my microsoft account in on minecraft ps4, and it says I can't join friends or servers. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you. 5fa6e768-9e22-4936-b5df-ccae07fcaf2f
  8. Help with xbox live gold!! Stuck!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with xbox live gold!! Stuck!!: Hi i purchased xbox live gold membership for xbox 360 but it still not showing on my live account anc i cant play multiplayer games my email, [Mod Removed - PII]....
  9. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  10. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...