HELP!

Discus and support HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep on getting logged out randomley and when i try going into fortnite i get the error code[0x903f9006] so i come to xbox.com to report the code but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ject YT, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Ject YT
    Ject YT Guest

HELP!

I keep on getting logged out randomley and when i try going into fortnite i get the error code[0x903f9006] so i come to xbox.com to report the code but when i put the code in it says no results i am aware this is happening to other people.PLease fix this
    fast.BTW i love your console!

:)

Ject YT, Aug 8, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!

1. HELP! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  3. Help Please! New Xbox owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please! New Xbox owner: hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the front cover) & i can't seem to play it. Im...
  4. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  5. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  6. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  7. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  8. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  9. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  10. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: I have a issue with some games I play them online most of the time and when I'm not online it won't let me play them even when I have played them offline before 4b199e3d-de1e-48c6-aa78-36d8f1a8a388