HELP!

Discus and support HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep on getting logged out randomley and when i try going into fortnite i get the error code[0x903f9006] so i come to xbox.com to report the code but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ject YT, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Ject YT
    Ject YT Guest

HELP!

I keep on getting logged out randomley and when i try going into fortnite i get the error code[0x903f9006] so i come to xbox.com to report the code but when i put the code in it says no results i am aware this is happening to other people.PLease fix this
    fast.BTW i love your console!

:)

Ject YT, Aug 8, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!

1. HELP! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  3. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...
  4. Xbox one completely unresponsive please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one completely unresponsive please help: So apparantly there was an outage over the weekend regarding digital games. Every time i tried to start a game I would get an error message. I made a post yesterday and i was told to do a hard...
  5. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...
  6. Can somebody help me with consle steaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody help me with consle steaming!: I have the Delta ring and I'm in the U.S. but everytime I click "setup new xbox" on the streaming app it says, "Consle streaming isn't in your ring or region yet," can somebody help me with this?...
  7. Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch stuck in free trial, HELP!: Ok so I have had overwatch for about 2 years, and only 3 or 4 months ago it started popping "...…., enjoy your free trial! if you don't want to use ……...'s trial, make sure they're signed out.....
  8. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  9. help with error codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with error codes: I installed Microsoft Mahjong on my pc at the beginning of this month. about five days ago I started getting an error code 0x803F8001, and don't know how to fix it. Can some one tell me how I can...
  10. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...