Help

Discus and support Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After doing the new update my xbox is just striaght up doing weird stuff like lagg in the Home screen when booting up the xbox and then my most recent... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crazyboy12499, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Help

After doing the new update my xbox is just striaght up doing weird stuff like lagg in the Home screen when booting up the xbox and then my most recent chat in messages just was gone and i thought it was just on the xbox but when i checked my phone its just gone so is thete a way to get my message chat back

submitted by /u/crazyboy12499
    [link] [comments]

/u/crazyboy12499, Aug 9, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Xbox X please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X please help!: Xbox is just recently started malfunctioning. So no games or apps are loading. Keeps giving me the for some reason error code. I've reset the system multiple times. I even did the factory reset...
  3. 2 Step Authentication Login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Step Authentication Login help: Hello - I am in a bit of a pickle. I have 2-step log in authentication enabled on my main MSFT account. I switched jobs and got a new phone number, losing access to the phone number that is the...
  4. help error code 100-00000703-80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    help error code 100-00000703-80910002: kbox s keeps shutting down and returns to troubleshoot screen the stuck at same update 54% help plz ca79eccf-d9f1-4cda-a325-f702a397da29
  5. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  6. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  7. Account help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account help.: I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer....
  8. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  9. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  10. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...