Help..

Discus and support Help.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have gone through two headsets on my Xbox one. They just stop producing any sound. I've ran through all the settings trying to fix whatever I could,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deadinside56, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Help..

I have gone through two headsets on my Xbox one. They just stop producing any sound. I've ran through all the settings trying to fix whatever I could, and no dice. The headset would work on my phone. But not the Xbox. So I gave up. I got a new headset. The Rig 500 Pro HC, with the Dolby Atmos setup. After everything is set up, i hit continue and it sends me back the setup screen; either telling me to set it up again or that the windows store is having functionality issues. Either way, still no sound being produced from the headset. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help.

submitted by /u/deadinside56
    [link] [comments]

/u/deadinside56, Sep 2, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help..

1. Help.. - Similar Threads - Help

2. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  3. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  4. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  5. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 Original Setup Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Original Setup Help: Have a Samsung HDTV that has no composite inputs, only HDMI. Original Xbox 360 only has cable with HD Composite and AV Composite outputs. How do I connect? Can't find an adapter that won't fry my...
  7. Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested: About half a year ago I bought an Xbox elite controller. About half the games I play on pc I prefer to play with an xbox controller. Before I just got xbox 360 controllers which were fine. But now...
  8. Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ive purchased a usb3.0 extension cable to move my current hard drive to a better location now each time I try to upload a game from it game will start and then switch back to the main screen / can...
  9. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  10. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!: I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always loading and says “logging into microsoft...