Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH XBOX 360 IT'S LAGS AND KNOCKS YOU OFFLINE. I reported it two Xbox Live several times nothing has been done nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Essiepooh30, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. Essiepooh30
    Essiepooh30 Guest

Help

DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH XBOX 360 IT'S LAGS AND KNOCKS YOU OFFLINE. I reported it two Xbox Live several times nothing has been done nothing has been fixed it takes us out of parties also it keeps on saying disconnected
    from Xbox Live or our Consul freezes or it tends to go ahead and lag us out

:)

2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  4. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  5. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  6. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEAR MR SATYA NADELLA (MICROSOFT CEO) CAN YOU HELP US ! MAKE OUR ONLINE GAMING FAIR !!!: Dear Mr Na della: I am a hardcore gamer.I love playing Friday the 13th online. My concern is the game is being corruptied! Friday the 13th has up to 7 counselors .The problem is "PARTY CHAT" here...
  8. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  9. New Xbox One from start in wrong language help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One from start in wrong language help!: Bought a new Xbox One S digital last night for my son we come home we hook it up and from the start up it's in a weird language I can't read it to figure out how to get to the settings to change...
  10. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...