Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH XBOX 360 IT'S LAGS AND KNOCKS YOU OFFLINE. I reported it two Xbox Live several times nothing has been done nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Essiepooh30, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Essiepooh30
    Essiepooh30 Guest

Help

DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH XBOX 360 IT'S LAGS AND KNOCKS YOU OFFLINE. I reported it two Xbox Live several times nothing has been done nothing has been fixed it takes us out of parties also it keeps on saying disconnected
    from Xbox Live or our Consul freezes or it tends to go ahead and lag us out

:)

Essiepooh30, Sep 12, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites: I haven't been able to receive game or party invites for a couple of weeks now, but I still get notifications for achievements, messages, game pass quest I've tried to #1 Reset my Xbox #2 Reset...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  4. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2: Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to...
  5. ZUNE help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ZUNE help request: Where do I look for support from either Microsoft and/or the community regarding questions on a 120GB Zune? If this question should be directed to another category and someone would let me know...
  6. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  7. Ajuda[Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ajuda[Help]: Quando eu ligo meu Xbox one ele fica lento como se estivesse em câmera lenta, quando eu entro no YouTube os vídeos estão todos em câmera lenta e o áudio também. Queria saber como eu resolvo isso...
  8. Help, My xbox might be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, My xbox might be broken: Hi, I think my Xbox might be broken. First, it wont connect to the HDMI. I tried it with different cables too. I tried holding the power button down along with the eject button at the same time...
  9. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  10. Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help: I've downloaded astroneer and a few other games. When I go to launch them, they just launch an image/splash art. I've tried uninstalling microsoft store and reinstalling. I restarted my computer...