Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, i purchashed my xbox some time ago now ihave a ghost account that has not been used before and my main account with all my game progress and data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JordEQ., Oct 6, 2019.

1. JordEQ.
    JordEQ. Guest

Help

Hi, i purchashed my xbox some time ago now ihave a ghost account that has not been used before and my main account with all my game progress and data on both accounts are linked to the same email adress, so when i sign into my xbox app it only shows my
    ghost account which as i say isnt used so is useless to me, how can i go about linking my main account to be the one that shows up on my xbox account?

:)

JordEQ., Oct 6, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help error code: (0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000001)

in XboX Insiders
    Help error code: (0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000001): I can’t update my console software I keep getting an error code (0x80190193 0x00000000 0x00000001). Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/sammk246 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.

in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility Features that would help w/Language and Articulation Barriers.: Microsoft is an AMAZING company and is always evolving, and with that their is always learning to do. Over the last year or so I have watched Microsoft implement many features that aid individuals...
  4. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  6. My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  7. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help: The problem is back. I could not solve it. what should I do [img] [img] [img] 79c2d2c2-f776-4608-894d-7afe28d119cd
  8. Code not working help chat not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code not working help chat not working either: What happened to the code I put in because I try again and it says it been used but I have no live so where is it gone then I try and get help on the online help chat but that doesn't seem to be...
  9. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  10. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...