help

Discus and support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i get the sindwinder precision pro to work the pc games ( fallout new Vegas) 81d172f5-12f8-496d-8dae-ffe2ce628504 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickBurrows1, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. help

how do i get the sindwinder precision pro to work the pc games ( fallout new Vegas)

:)

PatrickBurrows1, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Help please

in XboX Insiders
    Help please: I'm having an issue right now, so I Factory Reset my Xbox One and I'm going through the process of setting it up, well I'm getting an error code saying I can't do the update the error codes are...
  3. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  4. Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?: I have had multiple problems with my account but at this point I'm just trying to understand why I cant get a reply from someone at xbox live support. I just left a chat with a Dennison C that...
  5. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  6. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: I've tried everything to get my YouTube app to work on my Xbox 360 keeps telling me sorry YouTube isn't available right now please try again later. I've done everything the help menu has told me....
  7. Please help a fellow insider

in XboX Insiders
    Please help a fellow insider: I will describe my problem as best as I can. I cannot remember which insiders level I am enrolled at. Definitely not the dangerous one if that makes any sense My XboxOneX prompted me to update...
  8. Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!!: I have a start-up error on step 3 of 3 live systems update and it keeps coming up with this error message and not installing the update E100 00000703 80910002 I think it's a bit unfair that...
  9. Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work: When ever I try to log into my xbox app it doesn't allow me [img] 23f61bce-01ce-4dfd-804c-496d354dd1b0
  10. pascode help

in XBoX on Consoles
    pascode help: ive had a old 360 given of a friend and its got pascode on for some games and some play ive registerd with micrasoft and tryed their reset to no avail anyone help. the xbox is not registard to me...