Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything to get my YouTube app to work on my Xbox 360 keeps telling me sorry YouTube isn't available right now please try again later.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Staznake, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Staznake
    Staznake Guest

Help

I've tried everything to get my YouTube app to work on my Xbox 360 keeps telling me sorry YouTube isn't available right now please try again later. I've done everything the help menu has told me. What else can I do fix it?

:)

Staznake, Oct 13, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Minecraft Java Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition Help: My Java Edition minecraft account will not let me sign in, i reset the password the email didn't come. I contacted support, they haven't responded for about 2-3 weeks....
  3. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  4. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  5. Perm banned help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned help: My account was perm banned over my brother trying to sleep my account through looking for a group post as a joke,childish.Anyways im trying to get my account back after what he did and i really...
  6. Help please... Support just isn't cutting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please... Support just isn't cutting it: Long story short..HDMI broke on xbox one s. Don't remember email or password for the account and i don't have her phone anymore. I did manage to get close but the recovery Email started with a...
  7. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: My current profile is not allowed to play online and I dont kno why a9f54a02-4a96-40fc-809e-d1262965b21b
  8. Bois..... I dun goofed........ help........

in XboX Insiders
    Bois..... I dun goofed........ help........: So. My WiFi isn’t really the best. Yesterday I was trying to update Overwatch for the Summer Games update. I had a queue before that updated tho. The Store was first in that queue. It wasn’t...
  9. I got banned because I tried to help new players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned because I tried to help new players: I cannot play online, or even use Destiny 2, because of a false ban/misunderstanding. I put up an lfg saying "Free raid help" , so I could help some newer players grab some free loot....
  10. Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help: I have been streaming with my laptop for a while now (had to get rid of my tv due to my current financial situation, f*ck covid) I love being able to game being connected to my laptop, it is...