Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything to get my YouTube app to work on my Xbox 360 keeps telling me sorry YouTube isn't available right now please try again later.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Staznake, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Staznake
    Staznake Guest

Help

I've tried everything to get my YouTube app to work on my Xbox 360 keeps telling me sorry YouTube isn't available right now please try again later. I've done everything the help menu has told me. What else can I do fix it?

:)

Staznake, Oct 13, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over): Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, hace unos días fue el evento del Xbox FANFEST México 2019, yo ayudé en el área de Esports, creamos 10 cuentas para el evento y me encargue de comprar a 5 cuentas...
  3. Please help with my xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with my xbox game: Hi guys, i have a broken disk of an xbox game and i have that game installed on my xbox 360, could that game work in some way or does it have a great risk when introduced in mu xbox?...
  4. Help for hearing impaired gamer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help for hearing impaired gamer: Is there anyway to use my Phonak Compilot for communications on the Xbox? If I wear a headset it screws with the sound in my hearing aids. 1c0f21ff-6e1c-422e-93b2-b1201edf2e48
  5. Help

in XboX Insiders
    Help: My headset is working fine except my mic my mic is acting weird so when I talk people can’t hear me but they can hear my game what do I do? submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft Education Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Education Edition Help: Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me...
  7. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  8. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  9. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Everytime i try to sign in my xbox does exactly freeze it just sits there after i enter the password and all that and it just wont log into the account i need help please any suggestions...
  10. Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!: I need help bad i cant use my account or anything because it keeps asking me to verify stuff and i had to update my security info and it doesnt go into effect until december ive looked for help on...