Help

Discus and support Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Help Start off trying a hard reset to see if the fixes the issue. (Press power button down for 10 secons, then wheb its off turn back on).... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Xen-564, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Xen-564
    Xen-564 Guest

Help

Help
    Start off trying a hard reset to see if the fixes the issue. (Press power button down for 10 secons, then wheb its off turn back on).

:)

Xen-564, Oct 19, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. HELP with NBA2K on Xbox One - My Career Profile info not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP with NBA2K on Xbox One - My Career Profile info not saving: My Career profile isn't there. I can test and edit my build but no option to use it in Neighborhood. It works for a week or 2 stretches, but there's no option to continue with my previous my...
  3. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  4. Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller: My bumpers on my xbox elite 2 controller are barely responding. It shows that I still have manufacturer warranty on it, but it says they won't ship out another one until they receive mine and then...
  5. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...
  6. Help Accessing account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Accessing account.: Hello, I desperately need help accessing an old account, here is some backstory. I am trying to access my old xbox account that I have not used in over 5 years. I am 17 years old and made the...
  7. Credit card help suscription

in XBoX on Mobile
    Credit card help suscription: I have a question I have 2 subscriptions expiration and I want to put my credit card and when I put it, will I be billed to put it? b3dc8387-9eab-4515-bc80-bc33f1ec5eae
  8. CLOUD HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CLOUD HELP PLEASE: Hi all... recently got back in to gaming. And learned about the cloud. May as well explain my story as it be easier so i repurchased fallout 4, reinstalled online then went back playing...
  9. Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...: Instalei uma webcam (Logitech c270). Mas não consigo fazer com que ela apareça no vídeo quando faço uma gravação de Jogo. Já instalei o software câmera Windows, já configurei câmera, já me...
  10. Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Metro Exodus crashing on Xbox Beta for PC.: Hi, I've recently started using the Xbox game pass service and I installed Metro Exodus on my pc. After about 10-15 hours in game with no issues, I've started experiencing hard crashes that...