HELP!!!

Discus and support HELP!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/suckonmygat [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/suckonmygat, Nov 30, 2019.

1. HELP!!!

/u/suckonmygat, Nov 30, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!!!

1. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Help with Atmos & Dolby

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Atmos & Dolby: Hi all, I just update Xbox One to the newest insider update I could get my hands on. I have tried doing everything mentioned in all the forums and still I cannot get my Denon X3600H amp to...
  3. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help?: One week ago I bought an xbox 1. It came with a 2 month game pass and a 2 week xbox gold trial. Today I tried playing a game pass game I had downloaded and gave me the subscription error.(I had...
  4. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  5. Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox): I was told by Microsoft the best way to get a game on the backwards compatibility list is post on here! So here's my story, my brother recently passed away and one our favorite games to play...
  6. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  7. Ayuda -[Translation - Help]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ayuda -[Translation - Help]: Yo quiero comprar la suscripcion de xbox live gold normal sin la oferta de 10$ pesos pero me sale siempre esa oferta ! Solo quiero comprar la suscripcion normal ! No la oferta! -[Translation - I...
  8. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  9. Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account: I tried to link my account to my ps4 for minecraft bedrock but it says its linked to another account and i did not link it i dont know if this is the right place to post it but if someone knows...
  10. reseting console help

in XBoX on Consoles
    reseting console help: Hey so I’ve been having some trouble with my Xbox one and I decided to rest my console but keep my games and apps data. When I did that it came up with - we were unable to remove this console's...