HELP!!!

Discus and support HELP!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/suckonmygat [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/suckonmygat, Nov 30, 2019.

1. HELP!!!

/u/suckonmygat, Nov 30, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!!!

1. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Terrible xbox servers and regurgitated help answers from "support" team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible xbox servers and regurgitated help answers from "support" team: Anytime I come onto Microsoft answers to find a resolution to a problem I have, typically with my xbox. The help posted is the same garbage just worded differently. Can we get real fixes for the...
  3. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  4. Need Help Reapplying Thermal Paste to Xbox 360S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Reapplying Thermal Paste to Xbox 360S.: Howdy y'all! I have an Xbox 360 S that is dropping frames (even in Minecraft), and I suspect it's experiencing thermal throttling. The console is now partially disassembled, and I've already...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help: I get the Hang Type: Activation error, Forza support refuses to help and they refuse to fix the issue. There are threads dating back to this game's release, they do nothing. I bought the DLC and...
  6. Help Fix Blessed Unleashed Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Fix Blessed Unleashed Xbox One X: There are currently so many things wrong with the game I feel like they need to shut it down for 1 day it's worth it instead of losing customers and active daily users they should shut everything...
  7. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  8. Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Help: When i try to redeem my 3 months xbox game pass for pc it tells me i have to enter a credit card number but i don't own a credit card. b1100582-c88a-4a73-a3fe-f2706fefc7d1
  9. Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall: Hi. I've read a lot of posts about installation stop problems and fixes and tried just about everything. Here's the issue... I used to play fortnite a lot, but uninstalled it. I'm wanting to...
  10. Original Xbox One - Account + Device stuck in Preview Ring, Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One - Account + Device stuck in Preview Ring, Please Help: I have had frequent crashes on my XO for many years, it boots up to a troubleshoot screen with option to continue, reset, USB OS reinstall and such, I get a black screen if I press continue. I...