HELP!!!!

Discus and support HELP!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm an insider, I have the hub installed, I have the app on my phone, I have the right controller, I have a good wifi connection. WHY ISNT IT... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kowalski69420, Dec 1, 2019.

1. HELP!!!!

I'm an insider, I have the hub installed, I have the app on my phone, I have the right controller, I have a good wifi connection. WHY ISNT IT WORKING????WHAT DO I DO????HEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!

submitted by /u/kowalski69420
    [link] [comments]

/u/kowalski69420, Dec 1, 2019
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!!!!

1. HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Error 0x838601e7 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 need help: Every time I launch Forza motorsport 6 on xbox one I get error code 0x838601e7 I have tried everything, but nothing worked. I have looked it up and found nothing helpful....
  3. This is so frustrating! Please help if you can.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is so frustrating! Please help if you can.: I downloaded a perk for a game, and then after a while I deleted it. Soon after I tried redownloading it, and when I did the game told me I couldn't start the game up unless I had the perk, but I...
  4. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  5. I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account: The day begins a month and 3 weeks i was gaming on Gta 5 and i post a group post that was called Free money drop and so i put it as a test to see how much people knew that money drops were ban on...
  6. Some one needs to help me with my content takedown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one needs to help me with my content takedown: I got banned for NO REASON 1ea02e03-036c-4ceb-94c8-4fb76d637c62
  7. SOS!!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS!!! HELP!: Ok. I’ve tried preordering Cold War & it tells me “try again later.” Now so far I have waited 30min, restarted console, deleted & added back card info, & I just got on modern warfare & purchased...
  8. Plz help with my xbox wifi tryed everything i can think of

in XboX Insiders
    Plz help with my xbox wifi tryed everything i can think of: submitted by /u/dustymo6969 [link] [comments]
  9. Swapping from One S to One X.. settings help..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swapping from One S to One X.. settings help..: Is there a way to transfer everything so I don't have to log back in to all of my apps? Like Netflix, Prime, NowTV etc? I know this sounds ridiculous but my partner is offshore on a submarine and...
  10. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...