help

Discus and support help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how will Microsoft send me a free controller out 9c1282fc-c293-4432-8cc1-dff478a99646 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheRevenge6962, Feb 7, 2020.

1. help

how will Microsoft send me a free controller out

:)

TheRevenge6962, Feb 7, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    help: ok, Microsoft help, I just downloaded minecraft dungeons and connected my account to it, but I accidentally connected my alt account and not my real account, is there a way to log out of my alt...
  3. Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help: When I made my xbox account, I used my moms Microsoft account. I'd like to use my own Microsoft account now as the main account for the xbox. Is there a way to transfer the account that doesn't...
  4. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  5. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  6. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help: Good morning community, Looking for help with my Elite Controller 2. I bought it new in December and within the last month or so it developed light stick drift on the right thumbstick, mostly...
  8. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  9. Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!: My controller doesn have a drift but when I am pushing the stick upwards to run in most games and I press down onto the stick I get a weird double that often doesnt register. Also when I jiggle...
  10. Password not accepted..need HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password not accepted..need HELP: Renewed and accepted a new renewal to gold. Entered email address and password...comes back dont recognise password. Reset password and still will not let me in yet email and password accepted to...