Help!!!!

Discus and support Help!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So. I had my Xbox account for awhile now But, I thought I was going to have to get rid of my Xbox so, I Factory reset my Xbox. I ended up keeping it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SophiaWilliams2, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Help!!!!

So. I had my Xbox account for awhile now But, I thought I was going to have to get rid of my Xbox so, I Factory reset my Xbox. I ended up keeping it. I had to create a new account. Because I don't remember the email account Name But, i still have a couple
    of months of Xbox Live, Help!!!

:)

SophiaWilliams2, Feb 8, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help!!!!

1. Help!!!! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Waiting for Action (regarding chat help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Waiting for Action (regarding chat help): After having a problem regarding Xbox live gold subscription and purchasing game pass ultimate, I was in contact with help to fix this problem. The person chatting to me knew the problem and...
  3. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  4. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  5. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  6. حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]: [Translation-Peace be upon you I have a problem if I come to log in and get out like the one in the picture then they get out of the app I wish any help] السلام عليكم عندي مشكله اذا جيت اسجل دخول...
  7. Help a comrade out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a comrade out: Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason [img] 7134e6fd-e819-44f9-84bb-a4ec36026f18
  8. help please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please!!: Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes...
  9. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  10. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: How do I connect to the 2k servers to start up my Myplayer. I am connected to the wifi at home and its still will not let me connect? 117097ab-b568-44b7-9290-89e9e2f586c5