Help !

Discus and support Help ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 21 euro on my xbox and I cannot renew my xbox live gold subscription and I do not have a means of payment I can buy the card directly help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Med HoucineDrobba, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Help !

I have 21 euro on my xbox and I cannot renew my xbox live gold subscription and I do not have a means of payment I can buy the card directly help me please

J’en ai 21 euro sur mon xbox et j’arrive pas renouveler mon abonnement xbox live gold et je n’ai pas un moyen de paiement je peux acheter les carte en direct aidez moi s’il vous plaît

:)

Med HoucineDrobba, Feb 25, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help !

1. Help ! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Need some help regarding a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need some help regarding a refund: My nephew accidentally purchased apex coins from Microsoft store thinking that they were for the PC version but I was unaware that those were for Xbox. Now since I don't own any Xbox systems I...
  3. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: I cant get my external harddrive to register and the few times it did it said it was 67% full with no games 39052f1f-b4ed-438b-b695-13df4762460a
  4. GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP: GAME CLIPS I have just had one of your "experts" tell me to reset my xbox because most of my game clips have been removed. I have logged back in after resetting the xbox which kept my games and...
  5. Xbox one S would Turn On, but Nothing displays. please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S would Turn On, but Nothing displays. please help: So during an Update Xbox got uplugged and now it will not work. It powers on but nothing displays. tried it on a different tv and different Hdmi but did not work. tried to hold the power off for...
  6. 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all: A Cabo De comprar 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all 27099666-4d39-4c21-9e3a-671c258a2894
  7. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.: This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because...
  8. Xbox one console power on failure - pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console power on failure - pls help: My Xbox one console is not taking power and when i remove my power cable supply from console its showing orange on light but after plug in to console power off from power cable supply and no...
  9. Need help accessing account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing account.: The issue has been resolved :) a37bb3ae-cb15-4dc2-bec6-e3c49af7a0bb
  10. Frustrated mom needing help!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Frustrated mom needing help!!: I just purchased a 3 month xbox live card for my son but when i put in the code it says there's $15.93 past due which isn't correct by the way because before i purchased the card there was a...