Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, is it possible to play on my xbox one on a monitor that only has display port input with a displayport to hdmi adapter?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngelReyes1412, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Help

:)

AngelReyes1412, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help with getting an account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with getting an account back: I made an account on my Xbox 360 with the same email as my xbox one, and I cant get my Xbox 360 account back. Any ways on how to get this back? 8eff3c68-0563-453d-a7c4-eec9d696d4f6
  3. Need help on changing gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on changing gamer pic: So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days...
  4. Help linking fortnite & epic on two Xbox’s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help linking fortnite & epic on two Xbox’s.: Linking TWO XBOX live accounts My step son has two Xbox’s. One with us and one with his dad. With this, two separate Xbox live accounts. It’s already caused problems with game syncing. Now he’s...
  5. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...
  6. HELP ME my xbox does not turn on after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    HELP ME my xbox does not turn on after the last update: my xbox won't turn on after the last update submitted by /u/SonGiovanni [link] [comments]
  7. I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]

in XboX Insiders
    I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]: So basically I got installed Xbox insiders hub so I could enroll in minecraft beta (nether update). It was fun and all but now no matter what I try i can't get out of it. I've tried everything,...
  8. Fix and Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix and Help: I have a gift card that came with my elite controller it’s a 14 day gampass ultimate and whenever I try to redeem it it says “Sorry Some Thing Happened On Our End, Try again Later.” And I have...
  9. AJUDA!! [Mod Translation - HELP!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    AJUDA!! [Mod Translation - HELP!!]: Comprei um jogo, mas quando estou baixando ele para em 79% ou 80% e volta pro 0 e começa a carregar... E assim vai.. [Mod Translation - I bought a game, but when I'm downloading it stops at 79%...
  10. Gamerpic wont post? Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic wont post? Help please: So I posted a gamerpic (uploaded my own) to xbox and there's nothing inappropriate about it at all. It got accepted, however a few minutes passed and it randomly switched to a gamerpic (one of the...