Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a guy who is a xbox ambassador and he is keep call me name and messaging me and I am a xbox ambassador too what should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by planetchampion, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Help

There is a guy who is a xbox ambassador and he is keep call me name and messaging me and I am a xbox ambassador too what should I do

:)

planetchampion, Mar 25, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/coreyevan2 [link] [comments]
  3. Help! The beta on Minecraft keeps installing on its own.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! The beta on Minecraft keeps installing on its own.: I downloaded the beta for Minecraft and had my fun with it. I left the beta and uninstalled and re downloaded Minecraft but when I downloaded and loaded back up it downloads the beta update again...
  4. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  5. Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help]: Yo compre minecraft en el móvil y lo que pasa es que trato de invitar a mis amigos a mi mundo y me aparece esto: ¡Vaya! La cuenta de Microsoft se ha desconectado. Para invitar a más jugadores...
  6. Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem: Hello all, I recently posted something similar here and one user was kind enough to help me with some troubleshooting, but the problem seems to persist. If you have a few minutes to read through...
  7. DLC help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC help?: I replaced my old Xbox 360 with a newer one and put my old harddrive in the newer console. However, i have noticed that i cant access my Burnout Paradise DLC? Any help?...
  8. Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue: Hi There. Purchased my XBOX One Console Just after Christmas 2019 I kept having to replace the Batteries in the controller so I purchased a genuine XBOX one Battery. I started using the...
  9. 2 xboxs in one room. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxs in one room. HELP.: i have 2 xbox ones in the same room. but when i turn one off the other turns off as well, but they are both connected to different controlers. i have a feeling that because they are less than 20cm...
  10. Is it possible to have two Profiles with one MS account? HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to have two Profiles with one MS account? HELP!: My two boys each had a profile linked to his own Xbox, and both were under my Microsoft account. We were having difficulty with Fortnite on one Xbox so I deleted his profile off his Xbox. Now it's...